ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 42
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:47 AM Today
Gents, I'll be honest, I think Kareem is gonna make it hard for Pacheco to take back his prior work load when he returns -- injury not withstanding.

I may end up with egg on my face, but I think he's going to exceed everyone's expectations. Some by a whole lot. And probably be back next year as a result.
[Reply]
wazu 10:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Gents, I'll be honest, I think Kareem is gonna make it hard for Pacheco to take back his prior work load when he returns -- injury not withstanding.

I may end up with egg on my face, but I think he's going to exceed everyone's expectations. Some by a whole lot. And probably be back next year as a result.
I'm gonna need you to settle down.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If that surgery did happen, he's done for the year, right?
Well they said no ligament damage so that's good.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm gonna need you to settle down.
at least eat my ass if you're gonna ride it...
[Reply]
O.city 10:54 AM Today

Based on....what exactly?

He's 29 coming off a core injury. I'd be more shocked if he is successful than if he does nothing.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:

He's 29 coming off a core injury. I'd be more shocked if he is successful than if he does nothing.
Cause when I watch his work from last year, I don't see a massive difference in the speed or explosion. Not anything like was the case with McKinnon. I do see him playing in an offense where defenses crowded the box and triggered downhill quickly.

And he was hurt, to your point.

His production didn't just dip last year. He never produced in CLE like he did here. I think there's some context to that - More than just Nick Chubb - which offers hope for what he can do back in this system.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 10:57 AM Today

Hey, You, get off of his cloud.
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM Today
Cause when I watch his work from last year, I don't see a massive difference in the speed or explosion. Not anything like was the case with McKinnon. I do see him playing in an offense where defenses crowded the box and triggered downhill quickly.

And he was hurt, to your point.
Again, fine and good. But like discussing here lately, a half step slower and he may not even be able to play anymore.
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM Today
He was behind Chubb most of the time in Cleveland.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:58 AM Today
He was behind Chubb most of the time in Cleveland.
Talking from a per snap basis.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:59 AM Today

But if he's fully healed coming off of a reduced workload the past couple of seasons??
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:59 AM Today
Jerick McKinnon was left for dead before Kansas City too.

Systems and durability are everything for that position.
[Reply]
TEX 10:59 AM Today

Define the timeline here. Age is on Pop's side. If Kareem works out, it would be outstanding to have BOTH!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:00 AM Today
McKinnon could never stay healthy he has an insanely lengthy injury history,he missed basically 2 years with a knee injury.
[Reply]
O.city 11:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But if he's fully healed coming off of a reduced workload the past couple of seasons??
He's also almost 30.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 42
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Up