ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 COPA America Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 06-20-2024
Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:26 PM 07-14-2024
Never would have happened with Canada in this final
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:28 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
they're crawling into the stadium through the ventilation :-)

They crossed the border.

A vent is easy.

Though, I only thought that worked in the movies. :-)
[Reply]
kstater 08:00 PM 07-14-2024
I'm not sure why messi just put himself in thst position to get hurt. He had no chance go save that, let alone get a shot or even a controlled pass

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:15 PM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
3rd world behavior
Imported daily.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:56 PM 07-14-2024
GooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooAL!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:12 AM 07-15-2024
Fun little taste, now bring on the World Cup and the parties! Here’s something to get you haters a little excited too.

Argentina fans getting crazy after winning against Columbia 🥳🥳🇦🇷🇦🇷#argentinavscolombia #colombiavsargentina #CopaAmérica #CopaAmérica2024 pic.twitter.com/m847S0EZec

— Nayan Choudhary (@sceneryPoto) July 15, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:48 AM 07-15-2024
It's a good thing the US got this Copa shit out of the way. Because on top of the usmnt disaster, stadium security was a disaster on the heels of hosting the world cup in a few years. I just can't fathom how you can host a tournament like this and of all things to skimp on, you do it with security. Shameful. US soccer better have a come to Jesus moment
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:50 AM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
With the result tonight against Uruguay, Canada passed the US in ELO for the first time in the history of the sport.

Feels like things are taking a bit of a turn in that regard.
US soccer is trash. I'll agree that it's pathetic
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:51 AM 07-15-2024
If our best athletes played soccer it would be a different story
[Reply]
KCJake 11:56 AM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
I have no idea what this is
Same. Still don't. Heard there were problems with the crowd though:-)
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:56 AM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It's a good thing the US got this Copa shit out of the way. Because on top of the usmnt disaster, stadium security was a disaster on the heels of hosting the world cup in a few years. I just can't fathom how you can host a tournament like this and of all things to skimp on, you do it with security. Shameful. US soccer better have a come to Jesus moment
Because U.S. stadium organizers are used to dealing with American audiences. Not with Colombians. Americans are squares compared to other cultures. Fans from certain countries can get downright crazy about sports. Mass riots and violence are uncommon in American sports games.

That said, the game yesterday was in Miami where security should know better who they're dealing with. They were prepared like it was an NFL game in Green Bay.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:00 PM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Because U.S. stadium organizers are used to dealing with American audiences. Not with Colombians. Americans are squares compared to other cultures. Fans from certain countries can get downright crazy about sports. Mass riots and violence are uncommon in American sports games.

That said, the game yesterday was in Miami where security should know better who they're dealing with. They were prepared like it was an NFL game in Green Bay.
Considering what just happened at Empower during Mexico vs Uruguay, this was nothing.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:06 PM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:

I get it, but it's one thing to be unprepared with the right amount of security. I just don't get shorting on security. At least we learned our lesson this time on our warm up run. Or we can only hope we have.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:09 PM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Never would have happened with Canada in this final
Of course not, no one would come
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:25 PM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Of course not, no one would come
Exactly. There is probably some hockey somewhere that everyone would be watching instead.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 37
« First < 263233343536 37 >
Up