ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 38
« First < 263233343536 3738 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Spott 05:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
This will be interesting

Ask him if he likes movies about gladiators?
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by fadeaway:
The meltdown is going to be epic when people are expecting Tyreek to return and we send a 7th to Buffalo for MVS
:-):-):-)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE GOD NOOOOOOOOOO
/Michael Scott
[Reply]
Kman34 05:55 AM Today
Tyreek, Adams… No way they are traded here.. This isn’t a fantasy football league..
[Reply]
scho63 06:20 AM Today
I just saw (Insert WR name here) shopping for a house in Leawood.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Tyreek, Adams… No way they are traded here.. This isn’t a fantasy football league..
Hunt is here. Kareem Hunt is a Chief.

That means we're doing whatever the fuck it takes to get ring 3...
[Reply]
TEX 06:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
I just saw (Insert WR name here) shopping for a house in Leawood.
YES! It's HAPPENING! :-)
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:25 AM Today
How bout Waddle? ...Haven't seen his name thrown in the pot yet. He only has an $8m cap hit this year.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
How bout Waddle? ...Haven't seen his name thrown in the pot yet. He only has an $8m cap hit this year.
You don't trade good young talent - you'd trade Hill due to his age and his contract. Waddle would still be around 3 or 4 years from now when the new QB is productive.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I’ll never understand why fans continue to think a superbowl ring means more to these players than 5 million dollars. It’s like because Tom did it, and Mahomes is doing it, that all these other guys want to do it. No, skill position players are not the face of the NFL, the qbs are. When people talk about amount of Super Bowl wins it’s always the qbs compared to “how many do they have” or “well Aaron only ever won 1”… no one compares WRs or RBs in daily conversation when talking about Super Bowl wins.

Tyreek is going to take the $$ and while he obviously would have wanted to get paid what he’s getting paid and stay in KC, he took the $$ instead so again this wishful thinking that these guys are willing to take extreme cuts to get a ring is just absurd. Maybe a million, or if the contract is written up in some friendly way for the player sure, but this whole “massive cut” thing to win a superbowl is BS
This. Fans are delusional. We transition in our own careers for relatively tiny comp increases from one company to the next, these guys aren't giving up millions to win the game. The goal IS the money.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You don't trade good young talent - you'd trade Hill due to his age and his contract. Waddle would still be around 3 or 4 years from now when the new QB is productive.
MIA says change is coming, I assume that means Tannehil, but if you want to make a big splash you might move Tyreek or Waddle... not sure they're there yet.
[Reply]
TEX 06:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
MIA says change is coming, I assume that means Tannehil, but if you want to make a big splash you might move Tyreek or Waddle... not sure they're there yet.
They're not moving Tyreek or Waddle. They just need a QB.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:42 AM Today
What tragedy was Walt Disney going through when fantasy took over and dreamed up Disney World
[Reply]
TEX 06:43 AM Today
I'll stick with Amari Cooper.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:56 AM Today
My thinking is if we're gonna get someone who doesn't know the system, it might aswell be someone young, cheap and has a specific trait that can help the offense right now. Jalin Hyatt just turned 23 and has two and a half years left on a rookie contract. With him he has rapid speed and can catch a deep ball. So whist learning the offense having him and Worthy on the field would at least give us that speed advantage we were hoping to get from Brown.

When Toney was traded for he played his first game week nine against the Jags and then got injured the next game against the Chargers and missed three games. So Toney played one game out of our first thirteen and had no preseason either. Any new WR that comes in should have a smoother transition imo.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:59 AM Today
So Andy says that someone with experience in the system makes a mid-season trade easier... And the Dolphins season is over....
[Reply]
Page 36 of 38
« First < 263233343536 3738 >
Up