Mr_Tomahawk 12:58 PM Today
1-4
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:08 PM Today
Shit defenses really allow you to pad stats
[Reply]
Hayneplane 01:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Didn't know you could plot by season, too....

Lol Burrows best year is a shade below Mahomes 4th best year and yet some muppets in the national talking heads shows still think Burrow deserves to be mentioned in the same bracket as Pat.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Lol Burrows best year is a shade below Mahomes 4th best year and yet some muppets in the national talking heads shows still think Burrow deserves to be mentioned in the same bracket as Pat.
It's because he's the best QB in the NFL right now.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:37 PM Today
1-4
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Your all time bad defense was 24th in pts and 31st in yds.
This Bengals defense is 31st in pts and 26th in yds.
Not a huge gap in shitty defense there bud.

And we still went to OT in the AFCCG, started the season 9-1, and your team is already 1-4.

Fuck it still blows my mind we lost a game while scoring 52 points.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not a huge gap in shitty defense there bud.

And we still went to OT in the AFCCG, started the season 9-1, and your team is already 1-4.

Fuck it still blows my mind we lost a game while scoring 52 points.
Nah, not a huge gap. Bengals are giving up 100 less yards per game through 5 but they're giving up just over 3 more points per game.

You can look at 1-4 and say suuuuuuuuuuucks but a 4th and 16 penalty by a stupid rookie and a dropped snap by a rookie holder is the difference between that and 3-2. Two plays have made that much difference.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:16 PM Today
Nah, not a huge gap. Bengals are giving up 100 less yards per game through 5 but they're giving up just over 3 more points per game.

You can look at 1-4 and say suuuuuuuuuuucks but a 4th and 16 penalty by a stupid rookie and a dropped snap by a rookie holder is the difference between that and 3-2. Two plays have made that much difference.
What about his fumble and standing there getting sacked on 3rd down in KC? What about his int that gave away the ball to Lamar in the 4th?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:18 PM Today
Stats don't make the greatest. Wake me up when he gets a ring or MVP or even a division title again.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:20 PM Today

True.

We never have penalties and unforced errors.

So obviously things are COMPLETELY different for Joey Brrrrr....
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What about his fumble and standing there getting sacked on 3rd down in KC? What about his int that gave away the ball to Lamar in the 4th?
Both games, they were 1 play away from a win.

KC - after the fumble they drove down and took the lead.
Balt - after the INT they had a FG att in OT to win the game. (after Lahmuuur fumbled, btw).
[Reply]
Spott 03:25 PM Today
ohio deserves all of their failures.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Stats don't make the greatest. Wake me up when he gets a ring or MVP or even a division title again.
Never said the greatest. Just better right now.

Burrow would need 2 SB wins, an MVP and SB MVP to even begin to say he's approaching Mahomes level.

Mahomes is so far ahead of anyone playing QB right now as the "greatest" it's not even funny, or a race at this point. No one is close.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
True.

We never have penalties and unforced errors.

So obviously things are COMPLETELY different for Joey Brrrrr....
None of that matters.

Late 4th quarter, 4th 16 penalty when the game would have been over. Being over and still time to play are worlds apart. Every team has mistakes. I'm talking about a game being over on one play.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Spott:
ohio deserves all of their failures.
Damn right. I'll be leaving this shithole of a state to head home in about 2 minutes.
[Reply]
Page 358 of 358
« First < 258308348354355356357358
Up