« First < 255305345351352353354355
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Sure. Calculate it however you see fit but I will take the 41 TDs 8 INTs. Granted it’s nothing compared to Burrow’s elite 9 TDs to 4 INTs, but it will have to suffice. I would love to compare just 4th quarter TDs, but sadly Burrow has none.
Just following Chiefsfan's lead.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
The Bengals have been losing it what looks like painful fashion for fans, and yesterday I think they unlocked a whole new level. By the way, I've always felt like being the "holder" for place kicks looks like the most stressful and terrifying job on the field. It seems kinda crazy to me that meltdowns like what happened yesterday aren't more frequent.
That's nothing new, really.

Game 1: No offense.
Game 2: Defensive penalty on 4th and 16.
Game 3: No defense.
Game 5: Fumbled hold on FG.

It's always something new and exciting with this team.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
At least he doesn't have to try hard at all to look like the best QB in the NFL right now.
Cooked
[Reply]
DRM08 02:12 PM Today
Interesting thread on the Bengal forum:

https://thebengalsboard.com/thread-39218.html
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:41 PM Today
1-4...wow
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Your all time bad defense was 24th in pts and 31st in yds.
This Bengals defense is 31st in pts and 26th in yds.
Points still stands.

And KC was 27th in Defensive DVOA that year. Cincy is 23rd in Defensive DVOA this year.
[Reply]
notorious 03:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
But he is trying hard to look like my lesbian aunty who pulls hotter chicks than I could ever hope to and flaunts them at family gatherings like a collection of penis averse barbie dolls.
Lot to unpack here. Well done. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 03:57 PM Today
It's not like their dcoordinator forgot how to game plan, he's got shit for talent.

Cincy needs to draft better talent.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:57 PM Today
How did we let this shit defense shut us down...jeez
[Reply]
crispystl 03:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
The Bengals have been losing in what looks like painful fashion for fans, and yesterday I think they unlocked a whole new level. By the way, I've always felt like being the "holder" for place kicks looks like the most stressful and terrifying job on the field. It seems kinda crazy to me that meltdowns like what happened yesterday aren't more frequent.
Heh...when you hear how excited Romo gets in the booth, that botched hold of his in the playoffs makes more sense.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:01 PM Today
Burrow has two choices:

1. Retire now. Rich with no rings.

2. Retire later. Rich but broken with no rings.

Make the right choice, Joe.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
For some reason the offensive staff thought letting Suamataia handle Hendrickson would work out.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Interesting thread on the Bengal forum:

https://thebengalsboard.com/thread-39218.html
Sweet. A thread by someone who belongs in a 'traitors, losers and cowards' thread. I went as JewishRabbi as i could without risking an infraction.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:35 PM Today
Lou has voodoo devil magic that he uses against Mahomes and Reid.

I truly hope their defense continues to suck and they fire him.

It will negate the one main advantage they have over us.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:30 PM Today
Bad turnovers and not being able to convert their first drive into a touchdown.

If they convert their first drive and eight chances within the 12 yard line to a touchdown, that's 30 points... and if you add some points instead of 2 picks and a fumble (one of the picks was pretty nice though), that could be 33 or 36 or 37+.

And that's not crazy what-iffing into "well, if only they played a perfect game"... it's pretty reasonable to assume if they got another eight chances for a touchdown in that situation, they'd convert; and pretty safe to assume they'd clean up at least one of 3 turnovers and turn it into points.

So, saying they were shut down is a fair stretch when they weren't even that far from scoring 30 on them, even despite Mahomes not having a good day.
[Reply]
Page 355 of 355
« First < 255305345351352353354355
Up