Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
bobbything 01:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol I didn’t know that their only win was vs. the hapless Panthers.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:18 PM Today
Giants can beat this Bengals team at home in primetime.

There just aren't any gimmes, they even struggle with Cleveland historically. Probably missing the playoffs.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
For clarification purposes, when you say you’re “in Orlando”, you mean Orlando Brown, the man right?
My mistake. I was told ur mom's name was Orlando.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Thus far Punt God has lost us 0 games due to a fucked up hold. I'll take that.
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Very possibly won us one by saving an errant snap and pinning them inside the 10 with it to boot.

The Bengals can't even have that one.

Punt Dog!!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Trying hard not to look as gay
At least he doesn't have to try hard at all to look like the best QB in the NFL right now.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Our QB does make mistakes, just rarely when it matters which is why his TD to INT ratio in the playoffs is so good.
His TD to INT ratio in the playoffs in the 4th quarter on 3rd down with an ambient temperature of 61 degrees and NW winds at 3mph?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
At least he doesn't have to try hard at all to look like the best QB in the NFL right now.
Joe now is kind of like Matt Stafford with the Lions a few years back. Always looked like a pretty decent QB and put up the numbers but his team couldn't do shit.

Bengals are trending that way . . . . .
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
its funny chiefs fans ITT are more optimistic about the Bengals than the Bagnels fans

like I get it that they're better than the other 1-4 teams, they're better than their record but they've lost to every Good team they played. They're in the Mediocre tier. They'll beat up on the Dregs tier but are going to lose to most of the Good tier teams they play. They've got 9-8, 8-9 written all over them
Yeah, they're gonna need a defense that plays better than a college D2 team, if they have any hope at all of getting back in the race. Even with an "easy" schedule.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:34 PM Today
But he is trying hard to look like my lesbian aunty who pulls hotter chicks than I could ever hope to and flaunts them at family gatherings like a collection of penis averse barbie dolls.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:36 PM Today
Yeah, they're gonna need a defense that plays better than a college D2 team, if they have any hope at all of getting back in the race. Even with an "easy" schedule.
What you NEED is 2018 Pat Mahomes.

Now there's a QB who could carry a team with an all time bad defense.

Joe should take notes . . . . .
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I find it funny that the defense bailed Burrow out all those years in the playoffs and now it's not able to.

Seems ironic.
Yeah, it's really "ironic" that a defense can't "bail out" an offense 5th in pts scored and averaging 35 over the last 3 games.

Ironic indeed. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 01:41 PM Today
His TD to INT ratio in the playoffs in the 4th quarter on 3rd down with an ambient temperature of 61 degrees and NW winds at 3mph?
Sure. Calculate it however you see fit but I will take the 41 TDs 8 INTs. Granted it’s nothing compared to Burrow’s elite 9 TDs to 4 INTs, but it will have to suffice. I would love to compare just 4th quarter TDs, but sadly Burrow has none.
[Reply]
wazu 01:42 PM Today
The Bengals have been losing in what looks like painful fashion for fans, and yesterday I think they unlocked a whole new level. By the way, I've always felt like being the "holder" for place kicks looks like the most stressful and terrifying job on the field. It seems kinda crazy to me that meltdowns like what happened yesterday aren't more frequent.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
What you NEED is 2018 Pat Mahomes.

Now there's a QB who could carry a team with an all time bad defense.

Joe should take notes . . . . .
Your all time bad defense was 24th in pts and 31st in yds.
This Bengals defense is 31st in pts and 26th in yds.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Giants can beat this Bengals team at home in primetime.

There just aren't any gimmes, they even struggle with Cleveland historically. Probably missing the playoffs.
Cleveland is an interesting one. They have given the Bengals a hard time the last few years. But Deshaun Watson is arguably the worst starting QB in the league right now, and the Cleveland defense is nowhere near as good as it was the last couple years. Cincy should easily beat them in both of those games. But you never know, lol
[Reply]
Page 354 of 355
« First < 254304344350351352353354 355 >
Up