« First < 252302342348349350351352
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Haven’t been to the mothership yet but I bet it’s for the pussyass conservative way he played overtime. Dumbass did the same thing against S.F. 3 yrs ago with the same results. That retard will never learn. They’re gonna waste burrows career with their stupidity.

Burrow choked on the drive before like he tends to do. Coach didn’t want Burrow to throw away the gift of Lamar’s fumble.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bottling bunghole tears for rfucked34
How about you bottle deez nuts in ur mouth?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:43 PM Today
Smug Burrow.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I do find it funny the guy who messed up the hold was the punter who lost the mini-camp battle to Punt God.

Bengals get our leftovers and those guys screw it up each and every time
Except that our punter is better than yours.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I disagree. We were 1-5 and ran of 10 straight. They could.
So could Carolina - each are equally likely.

The Bengals are done.

They're probably not far from a complete melt-down. That defense isn't good enough to win games in the North. They're still gonna lose a game to Pittsburgh and maybe even Cleveland. They're going to lose another one to Baltimore.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I should even expect them to beat the Giants, let alone the Cowboys or Eagles.

They'll probably end up at/near .500 but that's not gonna get the job done.

They're cooked.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Burrow choked on the drive before like he tends to do. Coach didn’t want Burrow to throw away the gift of Lamar’s fumble.
Bengals don’t have a defense to bail out their QB mistakes like the chiefs do. I guess it’s a good thing burrow doesn’t make as many mistakes otherwise they’d be losing these games by more than 1 score.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:06 PM Today
Bengals don’t have a defense to bail out their QB mistakes like the chiefs do.
:-)

That's the only reason your franchise is relevant right now.

Burrow's postseason performances are completely meh.
[Reply]
TEX 09:27 PM Today
Bengals don’t have a defense to bail out their QB mistakes like the chiefs do. I guess it’s a good thing burrow doesn’t make as many mistakes otherwise they’d be losing these games by more than 1 score.
Joey Bridesmaid chokes at crunch time. He could throw 5 TD passes in one game, and still choke at crunch time. Thats why the Bungals are 1-4.

Now - Eat #### pie, QUEER!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 PM Today
Found the FG miss

From ecstasy to agony: hear the lamentations of the Cincinnati Bengals as Evan McPherson shanks a GW FG after a fumble recovery. https://t.co/7mtoxSQbrk pic.twitter.com/HDnLiR26pJ

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) October 7, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:13 PM Today
Tips still look fantastic, Joe.

So you've got that going for ya.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:16 PM Today
While we’re at it, I’m in Orlando right now posting from my phone and I’d just like to say, **** you all. Bengals included. But mostly you.
For clarification purposes, when you say you’re “in Orlando”, you mean Orlando Brown, the man right?
[Reply]
Page 352 of 352
« First < 252302342348349350351352
Up