ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 350 of 617
« First < 250300340346347348349350 351352353354360400450 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Donger 08:43 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by kstater:
In what way? Dude does nothing but shit on the board, then complains when others shit on the board.
That can be entertaining.
Mr. Flopnuts 08:44 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Wow. I'll just let this one speak for itself.

When it all goes to shit next time and you're packing for the swamps of Alabama, do leave a little room for the memory of our lost friendship in the back of the U-haul.
I'd have to get a big U-Haul. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mr. Flopnuts 08:46 AM 06-06-2013
I'm very disappointed no one enjoyed my buttface line. Very. I'm going to get off of here for a while and go pound the wife. It's nice having someone who will have sex with me anytime I want. Sorry, Fraz. It just wasn't meant to be.
Iowanian 08:47 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Omaha:
:-)
You missed a prize opportunity here friend(not on fb though so we're not really certified). Given the topic's current state of conversation, your only real response should have been

"too fat'/ omaha
Sorter 08:48 AM 06-06-2013

kstater 08:49 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I'm very disappointed no one enjoyed my buttface line. Very. I'm going to get off of here for a while and go pound the wife. It's nice having someone who will have sex with me anytime I want. Sorry, Fraz. It just wasn't meant to be.
The gravity punch line was better.
-King- 08:50 AM 06-06-2013
Sorry you're butthurt that I nailed your ass to the wall with my super moderating powers. I am a user on this site first. Don't like it, apply for my job buttface.

Stable wife? Yeah, I've seen her. That sense of gravity is stable as fuck. Holy shit! My wife is infinitely better looking, and doesn't try to wear the pants in my family. Checkmark, Flopnuts.

Stable like? You must've meant life. You win here. I am going after it. I am trying to create something more than a fucking apartment in the suburbs and being someone's personal bitch. But at least you're important enough to have a secretary as a secretary. That means you're a Goddamned important secretary! Congrats!

Stable job? Hey, if that's your idea of winning good on you. I disagree though. I'm a dynamic enough motherfucker in the real world that I can do a whole lot of things to earn a living. I have a job that I look forward to on a day to day basis, and I know for a fact you can't say that. I mean, no one tells me what to do, how to do it, and what a shit ball I am if I do something wrong. Hence, me not coming around here taking all of my angst out on everyone else.

Enjoy your day!
OMG :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Seriously in tears here.
Iowanian 08:50 AM 06-06-2013
I'm going to get off of here for a while and go pound the wife. .
She'll be terrified if you shout "CANNON BALL" first.

explained for the simpletons so they can understand too.

seclark 08:51 AM 06-06-2013
if travis would have shot that rabid wolf in time, it wouldn't have bitten old yeller. now he's locked up in the pen and foaming at the mouth.

I always hate that part.
sec
Frazod 08:52 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by kstater:
In what way? Dude does nothing but shit on the board, then complains when others shit on the board.
I like these occasional pile-ons. Gives the mental midgets a chance to feel like they're really accomplishing something.

Solidarity, sister!
patteeu 08:54 AM 06-06-2013
I don't get the reference at all. One good thing that has come out of this though, is it's going to bring you and Pat together. You both think I'm a horrible mod. See, I'm a moderator of the people after all. :-)
Don't be too sensitive. You've handled the Hootie/Frazod face off just fine. A soft-hearted, over-active mod would have rescued Frazod from this curbstomp by now. I sense growth.
Sassy Squatch 08:55 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Sorter:
:-)
Frazod 08:56 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Don't be too sensitive. You've handled the Hootie/Frazod face off just fine. A soft-hearted, over-active mod would have rescued Frazod from this curbstomp by now. I sense growth.
I'm fine. And there's room for you to hop on the pile. Floppy will give you a hand up. Just make sure it's not the hand he refers to as his wife, at least not until he washes it.

Where's Saul? Fuck, he should be all over this.
loochy 08:57 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by Sorter:
ALL SORTER DOES IS POST GIFS HES SO DUMB HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL BOXXY IS UGLY I GET DRUNK ROOFIES FRAZOD IS FAT
Sassy Squatch 08:58 AM 06-06-2013
Meltdown of Frazod. Its going to be a BIG puddle.
Page 350 of 617
« First < 250300340346347348349350 351352353354360400450 > Last »
Up