ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 48
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Child dies at Schlitterbahn in KCK
tk13 03:29 PM 08-07-2016
This is horrifying. Supposed to be a press conference soon with more details. Rumors seem to indicate it happened on the Verrukt, the world's tallest waterslide.

Boy, 12, killed in accident at Schlitterbahn Water Park in Kansas City, Kan., police say. https://t.co/Msn6QJO1ZS pic.twitter.com/gse0gZvIC6

— Alex Johnson (@MAlexJohnson) August 7, 2016

[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:32 PM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Well if people think a slide could potentially decapitate one of their kids they have the freedom to choose another water park. If Schlitterbahns water slides kill enough kids people will stop going to their park and they will be out of business.
Wait, we ARE still talking about Kansas, right?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:34 PM 03-27-2018
Well if people think a slide could potentially decapitate one of their kids they have the freedom to choose another water park. If Schlitterbahns water slides kill enough kids people will stop going to their park and they will be out of business.
I agree. Let the free market decide if we need decapitated heads rolling around in our waterslides.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:35 PM 03-27-2018
Yeah, the free market should decide all safety issues.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:45 PM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Maybe the citizens of Kansas want amusement park rides that could potentially kill their children.
And meth.

Lots and lots of meth.

You can keep your stinky weed, Colorado. We don't need your fancy learnin' schools, Missouri.

We got the Beirut Key water slide. And a bunch of meth.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:08 PM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I agree. Let the free market decide if we need decapitated heads rolling around in our waterslides.
I understand the kids surviving family and their ambulance chasing lawyer are trying to sue Schlitterbahn. These lawsuit happy people out looking for a payday are never going to realize that these excessive lawsuits will cause businesses to flee the state. :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:18 PM 03-27-2018
Those lax regulations provide dozens jobs for ride operators.
Can't tell if serious.
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 10:27 PM 03-27-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Can't tell if serious.
Right? This is some intense Rand-ian libertarian cosplay at the least. Poor guy.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:36 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Can't tell if serious.
Sarcasm
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:01 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
And meth.

Lots and lots of meth.

You can keep your stinky weed, Colorado. We don't need your fancy learnin' schools, Missouri.

there's MUCH more meth in missouri...
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:09 AM 03-28-2018
I understand the kids surviving family and their ambulance chasing lawyer are trying to sue Schlitterbahn. These lawsuit happy people out looking for a payday are never going to realize that these excessive lawsuits will cause businesses to flee the state. :-)
Ambulance chasing lawyers? Their kid was freaking DECAPITATED due to the negligence of the park owner and ride designer.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:14 AM 03-28-2018
I know right! Wait.....what?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:40 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Ambulance chasing lawyers? Their kid was freaking DECAPITATED due to the negligence of the park owner and ride designer.
Well that’s fine if you want to live in a nanny state where centralized power tells you what’s safe and isn’t safe. Just don’t be surprised when Schlitterbahn is forced to raise its prices to Joe Consumer due to burdensome regulations.
[Reply]
threebag 10:49 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
And meth.

Lots and lots of meth.

Originally Posted by SAUTO:
there's MUCH more meth in missouri...

Sweet's is on the way...
[Reply]
Ebolapox 11:00 AM 03-28-2018
...burdensome regulations.
all of the sudden it's a burdensome regulation to have freaking rides that don't decapitate freaking kids?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 11:01 AM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
all of the sudden it's a burdensome regulation to have freaking rides that don't decapitate freaking kids?
also, call me nuts in that I'd pay a premium to make sure MY FREAKING KIDS HEADS DON'T GET CUT OFF DURING A FREAKING RIDE
[Reply]
Page 35 of 48
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up