ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 66
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson wasn't, isn't, and never will be better than Patrick Mahomes
Wallcrawler 09:14 AM 01-16-2020
This "Lamar Jackson is in the same league as Mahomes" nonsense on every football related show I see needs to stop.

Lamar Jackson, on the biggest stage, has now shit down his leg in both opportunities. Lamar is a player who has to have everything around him working perfectly to have success. Put him down 2 scores and ask him to carry the team, he cannot answer the bell.

There's a big difference between a running quarterback, and a quarterback who can run. Lamar Jackson and The Ravens ran 88 plays and put up 12 points.

Jackson attempted 59 passes, only threw one touchdown, but also threw two picks and lost a fumble. 12 points on 59 pass attempts should tell you all you need to know about Lamar as a QB when the lights are the brightest.

Nobody would bat an eye if before the game, soneone told us Pat would put the ball up 59 times. Matter of fact, id be pretty excited to see how many points and yards he would put up in that span of plays.

When things got bad for both QBs, you saw the odds on favorite to win the MVP this year get visible frustrated, press, and ultimately fold. He was nowhere to be seen trying to work out what was happening, rallying his team, he simply pouted on the sideline as his team fell further behind.

The reigning MVP had literally no quit. Its one thing to say after the fact, that we had faith all along, its quite another for that to be true.

Down 24, think about that for a moment. 24. Mahomes is captured, in that moment on the sideline saying we have everything we want. Everyones already counted us the **** out, so go do something special.

Then, to walk the walk after talking the talk, leading the team to 7 straight touchdowns and 8 scoring drives, throwing 5 touchdown passes, and displaying a fiery emotion that if you dont feel anything when you see this kid going nuts after a huge play, call the coroner, because youre already dead.

The two qbs could not be further apart. Jackson cannot hold Mahomes jock when it comes to putting the team on his back.

Lamar should consider signing with KC as a running back. Its the only way barring injury to Mahomes, that hes ever getting a ring.

Mahomes is the MVP. Its not even close. Lamar is a running back executing the halfback pass play about 20-25 times a game.

Jacksons first two years have ended with dud playoff performances.

Mahomes first two years as a starter sees his team hosting back to back AFC title games for a frachise that in its entire history never hosted a single one before he arrived.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:26 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Keep in mind lamar is doing this with an elite running game and defense. Things will get real real interesting once he gets paid. Will it be next year? I sure hope so.
I’m certainly no Lamar defender, but the Ravens defense is trash this year.
[Reply]
cmh6476 10:16 PM 04-28-2022

Wtf

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:20 PM 04-28-2022
He might be reacting to losing his WR. Or he might be reacting to the Ravens taking a center. Either way, he's a fucking numbskull for tweeting it out.

I'm over people praising the Ravens every draft. They picked this goddamn clueless brainless clown and made him their QB. They're not geniuses any more than any other franchise.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 PM 04-28-2022
the funniest thing about this is they traded marquise because he's mostly useless with lamar at QB

he should have had tyreek numbers at some point but lamar is trash

teams play BAL the complete opposite of how they play us and he still couldn't take advantage
[Reply]
cmh6476 10:27 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He might be reacting to losing his WR. Or he might be reacting to the Ravens taking a center. Either way, he's a ****ing numbskull for tweeting it out.

I'm over people praising the Ravens every draft. They picked this goddamn clueless brainless clown and made him their QB. They're not geniuses any more than any other franchise.

It’s not about my new center🙄 stop that bs https://t.co/meRpOw4zD0

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Eleazar 10:45 PM 04-28-2022
Reason #50 why Lamar Jackson will never be a champion or even the elite QB he is billed as
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 PM 04-28-2022
lamar tweets like a 14 year old
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:46 PM 04-28-2022
It’s about Brown being traded
[Reply]
Bump 10:47 PM 04-28-2022
Lamar is entering HB levels of twitter rage and I like it. He's pissed off lol
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:48 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
Lamar is entering HB levels of twitter rage and I like it. He's pissed off lol
Lamar is a great person. I really like him. Just not a great QB
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:50 PM 04-28-2022
it's REALLY telling what well-run franchises are doing with this WR market, and what the poorly run teams are doing. (Miami, Oakland, Eagles, etc)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:59 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
So why'd you tweet it out like 3 minutes after the Ravens picked your new center, Lamar?

Like... seriously. It's called optics. He wants to be taken seriously but then tweets out a non-specific "WTF" and gets mad when people assume he's talking about the draft pick that just took place.

This is what I mean. He has no brains. He's not an intelligent human. Makes poor decisions. Doesn't think because he has trouble thinking. He's dumb.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:03 PM 04-28-2022
When your QB1 is openly dogging your franchise, your head coach and your GM's decisions, on social media in the middle of the draft - you don't have a QB1. You have a problem
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:32 AM 04-29-2022
Lamar is turning into a whiney bitter bitch & Mayfield a sympathetic figure
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:38 AM 04-29-2022
All the predictions are coming true for Lamar Jackson. We just saw him unable to finish a season due to injuries incurred with his playstyle.

Unless he miraculously learns to make NFL throws to receivers in tight windows, he's never going to win anything of substance dropping back and just running with the ball after his first read, and will end up missing many more games due to injury as each year passes and it becomes harder and harder to get back to 100%.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 66
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up