ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 41
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]
Dante84 08:23 PM 08-10-2024

Hollywood Brown has the same injury that Tyreek Hill suffered in Jacksonville back in 2019, Andy Reid said. He’s at the hospital being checked out.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) August 11, 2024

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, who suffered a dislocation of his sternoclavicular shoulder joint Saturday night, was discharged from a Jacksonville-area hospital this morning and now has been cleared to return to Kansas City.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 11, 2024

#Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to miss four to six weeks with the sternoclavicular injury he suffered, per multiple sources. Opening night is three weeks from this Thursday night.

KC opens up at home vs Baltimore and then Cincinnati. pic.twitter.com/0lUx5mDfUP

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 13, 2024

The latest:

Sources: The #Chiefs are placing WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown on IR, and he will undergo surgery to repair his dislocated SC joint. After multiple imaging studies, it was determined that, although Hollywood felt better, his injury was not healing correctly. Without corrective… pic.twitter.com/xtRRMvmseq

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
New World Order 03:29 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Teams will sell. Why not get a rental star WR if the opportunity presents itself?
Juju was our answer when Brown went down
[Reply]
Fishels 03:31 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Teams will sell. Why not get a rental star WR if the opportunity presents itself?
I think it depends on if the WR looks just ok going forward in week 2 and 3. I wouldn’t want to miss a threepeat because of one missing player.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:32 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The way I see it, it's probably the difference in us being the #1 offense this year by a lot vs. a little.

We will still be the best, the numbers just may not be so damn gawdy.

And yet they still may. Need to stay healthy at WR from here. Especially 4.
I mean, we are going to be more than fine. But you can just tell mahomes is frustrated out there that he has to run a purely efficient offense. I just want to see even a minimally reliable option to stretch the field vertically. Hardman is so wildly inconsistent and I just don't see Reid letting worthy be that guy right away. Weve got the most explosive QB in football and it's crazy how many explosive plays we leave on the table because we lack a very specific type of WR.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:45 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy crap, dudes.

Our QB just averaged over 10 yards per attempt against the best defense in football.

It's still going to be absolutely impossible for any defense to hold up against Worthy, Rice and Kelce. That is stretching a defense too thin on any given play.

And Mahomes just happens to love Justin Watson, too.

And our RBs nearly had two TD catches last game :-)

MVP Patrick Mahomes only had one game over 10 yards per attempt in 2022, and 2024 Mahomes is easily going to eclipse that mark.
That is a great WR group and you don't always have the depth you would like in the NFL.

But I certainly don't believe Kelce to be the iron man he used to be. I have high hopes for Worthy and you can't hit WRs like you used, but I think there is at least a slight concern about how he holds up over a season.

I certainly don't have a lot of faith in JuJu' health.

It isn't desperate like last year, but losing Brown is still a big deal.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:47 PM 09-13-2024
If we trade for someone, I want Justin Jefferson
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:48 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by Fishels:
I think it depends on if the WR looks just ok going forward in week 2 and 3. I wouldn’t want to miss a threepeat because of one missing player.
Threepeats are hard. LT may be a bigger issue than WR.
[Reply]
Shields68 03:54 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He would be ok but Lamb would be a million less a year, I would go for more of a cap savings wr.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:54 PM 09-13-2024
Guy is always hurt. Fuckin A. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:56 PM 09-13-2024
Considering the current state of Miami’s season, OBJ could be available at the trade deadline.

Supposedly he might be ready to return from his injury by week 7, which is right before the trade deadline.
[Reply]
notorious 03:57 PM 09-13-2024
Who's that? Is he good?
[Reply]
BWillie 04:38 PM 09-13-2024
Is there a way we could get Diggs + Lamb + Jefferson? Maybe give em Skyy Moore and a 5th to get it done? 3 way trade u know
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:08 PM 09-13-2024
JuJu got engaged to a woman befitting his monetary status :-)
[Reply]
TEX 05:16 PM 09-13-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Is there a way we could get Diggs + Lamb + Jefferson? Maybe give em Skyy Moore and a 5th to get it done? 3 way trade u know
Dont forget about CEH...
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:45 PM 09-13-2024
Should of had this surgery a month ago. Medical staff failed.

None the less we're good.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 06:08 PM 09-13-2024
Once the Raiders realize their season won’t amount to anything I wonder if they will be willing to trade Adams. If so, I wonder if we could afford him in terms of our cap somehow.

I still think we can win with the receiver room we have is it is so much better than last year’s. But it would be nice to add.

Lake mini I was really looking forward to what Hollywood would add.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 41
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Up