ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 37
« First < 253132333435 3637 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM Yesterday
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:16 PM Today
Absolutely pathetic
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:16 PM Today
Bo Nix has a higher ADT i heard
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:21 PM Today
Nagy has turned Pat into Alex
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

That's horrible and disheartening. Trying to blame this shit on a league wide trends just aint it.

Clearly, we have a problem.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It's Andy's offense in the playoffs. There is a lot of reasons to believe he has been delegating more to Nagy the last two years during the regular season and the results speak for themselves.
This is pure speculation.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:45 PM Today
When Mahomes is off it affects everything. The last couple weeks it's been like that. The playcalling has been a little suspect at times as well. Well keep throwing Worthy into the teeth of those deep safeties? Yeah Rice is having a hay day with it but spread out a little.

I must add Worthy stopping on that shallow crosser on third down nearly cost us the game. Rice took massive strides as the season went on. I expect the same from Worthy.

I really like the power running however. Keep that up. We're not far off, very fixable. This week should be a nice confidence booster.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:49 PM Today

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
We could really use some speed in the RB room. Pacheco and Steele are nice/solid RBs but this offense could take a step forward with a home run hitter in the backfield. Getting 6,7,8 yard runs is great but could really use a guy that could punish defenses for playing so far back.
We have what we have this season, there are no unclaimed speed merchants worth a damn out there to be had... the 2024 Chiefs are a power running team

There won't be any 70 yard house calls, but if we can get those 20-30 yard scampers a little more often than CEH provided, and convert short yardage better... this offense will be just fine
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:59 PM Today

Not sure what you want. The new defenses running rampant across the league are just too difficult to get big plays against. Nothing we can do.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:10 PM Today

Yeah that looks ugly alright, but its also a demonstration of just how misleading raw stats can be

The second and third highest rankings there are two teams that literally suck ass... how many wins has all of that "explosiveness" gotten them?

Not coming after you at all, but dang man all of the consternation around us seems unwarranted outside of LT... we're beating the AFC's best teams all while playing our worst ball

By week 8 everyone will be wondering why we were all bitching so much
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:15 PM Today

Behind the Jacoby Brissett led Patriots and the Deshaun Cooked Watson Browns.

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:18 PM Today
Remember when Mahomes used to throw with anticipation and looked confident and would walk around with a killer look in his eye and was a machine at pulling magic out of his ass on third and forever?

Pepperidge farms remembers.

And yes I fully expect him to win when it matters, but man do I miss seeing that version of Patrick and not this timid checkdown artist he’s become.

We’re winning, but it’s pretty obvious from his body language and his comments in pressers that he isn’t having much fun. Gotta find the fun again somehow.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
When Mahomes is off it affects everything. The last couple weeks it's been like that. The playcalling has been a little suspect at times as well. Well keep throwing Worthy into the teeth of those deep safeties? Yeah Rice is having a hay day with it but spread out a little.

I must add Worthy stopping on that shallow crosser on third down nearly cost us the game. Rice took massive strides as the season went on. I expect the same from Worthy.

I really like the power running however. Keep that up. We're not far off, very fixable. This week should be a nice confidence booster.
We threw Worthy into the teeth of the deep safeties in the first quarter and it worked. Patrick had him for a touchdown.

All he had to do was just lay the ball out anywhere in the right side of the endzone and let Worthy run under it. Instead he threw it short and behind him and was lucky it wasn’t picked.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Remember when Mahomes used to throw with anticipation and looked confident and would walk around with a killer look in his eye and was a machine at pulling magic out of his ass on third and forever?

Pepperidge farms remembers.

And yes I fully expect him to win when it matters, but man do I miss seeing that version of Patrick and not this timid checkdown artist he’s become.

We’re winning, but it’s pretty obvious from his body language and his comments in pressers that he isn’t having much fun. Gotta find the fun again somehow.

Mahomes at his best wants to kill you. He just doesn't enjoy running a playbook better suited for a Malik Willis or a Bo Nix.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:22 PM Today
It's a problem, but its not a quick fix or a thing that you can point to just 1 thing as the problem. Its a host of things.

Can't keep pulling the Nagy scapegoat every time Mahomes struggles.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 37
« First < 253132333435 3637 >
Up