ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 199
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:21 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Is Week 1 this weekend?
You would think so reading this shit. These stupid motherfuckers never learn.

A year ago they were shitting their pants because Veach released both Schwartz and Fisher. OH NOES!!!!!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:21 PM 03-23-2022
Tyreek gonna be playing “happiest year” by Jaymes Young in a few years looking back on his time in KC
[Reply]
BWillie 12:22 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kelce is 32 but still putting up ridiculous numbers. Need a true #1
There aren't many TE's that maintain their level of play from 33-36. The decline is happening very soon.

If he wasn't great friends with Kelce, I'd just trade him and reload but I'm sure that would piss Mahomes off.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:22 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Just because the news broke today doesn’t mean this hasn’t been in the works.

JFC
The timeline looks very quick. I'm not bitching about it. Just commenting. No need to get salty.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You would think so reading this shit. These stupid motherfuckers never learn.

A year ago they were shitting their pants because Veach released both Schwartz and Fisher. OH NOES!!!!!!
It’s always the same fucking morons.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:23 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why didn't we just make him play out his deal? Then let him walk at 29. We are WASTING Travis Kelce's likely last elite year at TE. I don't care if it pisses him off. Whats he gonna do sit out the entire year? Even if he sits out a bunch of games. so what, we have him for the playoffs.

We need to get really, really lucky in the draft to find a #1 WR.
So a 1st and a 2nd this year is somehow worse than a 3rd round comp pick next year?
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:23 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit some of you are hard headed as ****.

Tyreek forced their hand. This obviously wasn’t their preference. They made the most out of a difficult situation.
If it was just about the money then that is BS sorry. He is a franchise cornerstone player in his prime so you pay him. If it is because they think he is declining or something behind the scenes then that would be different. We will hear soon enough I suppose.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:23 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The timeline looks very quick. I'm not bitching about it. Just commenting. No need to get salty.
Nobody is salty. Just use some common sense.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why didn't we just make him play out his deal? Then let him walk at 29. We are WASTING Travis Kelce's likely last elite year at TE. I don't care if it pisses him off. Whats he gonna do sit out the entire year? Even if he sits out a bunch of games. so what, we have him for the playoffs.

We need to get really, really lucky in the draft to find a #1 WR.
No fucking shit. He WoUlDvE hElD oUt. Oh no, we would've gotten over half his cap back and had a rested Hill ready for the last stretch + playoffs.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So now its Kelce surrounded by garbage.
You’re right. Let’s pay Tyreek QB money at 28 and then bitch in 2 years about how he’s not worth the $35 million cap hit, our cap is in trouble and posters like you are bitching bc we don’t sign any major free agents and have 1 pick in the top 60.

Btw Hill will absolutely NOT restructure. We approached him about that last year and he told us to fuck off.

Chiefs fans never learn
[Reply]
zVenaSera 12:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Unretired Brady:
Is it possible that it wasn't only the fans who were tiring of Mahomes wife and brother or strictly the gigantic paycheck?
I say the paycheck mostly.

That being said if people settle down they should see that the Chiefs flat out robbed the Dolphins. IMHO of course.
Jesus Christ, why are people so obsessed with Brittney and Jackson? Tyreek doesn't care about that, he wanted money, plain and simple.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So now its Kelce surrounded by garbage.
I'm more than willing to bash Veach if this trade looks like shit down the road, but we won't know what we have until camp starts and we're playing some football. I fucking HATE losing a known quantity like Hill, but dude drug this out and then completely forced our hand. Shame on us for being in this spot, but this is the life of having a top 3 Franchise QB. The GM is constantly going to be juggling resources to keep the ship afloat....and competitive.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
If it was just about the money then that is BS sorry. He is a franchise cornerstone player in his prime so you pay him. If it is because they think he is declining or something behind the scenes then that would be different. We will hear soon enough I suppose.
^^^
[Reply]
TEX 12:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Sammy Watkins? WTF?
Exactly. Look how stupid trading Reek has made people.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
You can’t spend 70+ MIL per year on just your QB and WR. It just doesn’t work that way.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 199
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up