ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 43
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
neech 08:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Kman34:
He’s not in football shape right now..
How do you know that information?
[Reply]
notorious 08:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This is exciting to hear.

Despite his YPC, his advanced metrics all looked pretty good last year. If a sports hernia held him back and he’s now healthy, we may be in for a fun little ride here.
I for one was not keen on Hunt being back before. Now that he is on board I would be shocked if he doesn't make the HOF.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Kman34:
No I like it but don’t be surprised when he’s not active for awhile till his fitness is where it needs to be…
From what we saw from his first day at practice, he looks to be in really good shape. No gut.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:12 PM Yesterday
The turgidity in my nether regions is magnificent!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Don't quote me on this but generally if you have surgery for that it's because the break is bad enough it needs plates and screws or the ankle is unstable which would be a ligament injury as well...that's uh not good.
If that surgery did happen, he's done for the year, right?
[Reply]
kozzman555 09:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Possibly. Maybe back for late in the playoffs.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
I for one was not keen on Hunt being back before. Now that he is on board I would be shocked if he doesn't make the HOF.
Come on man, the Kareem redemption story would be a welcome part of a 3Peat season.
[Reply]
Fishels 11:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly. Dude scores TD's.
He’s a badass. We need him for Threepeat. Hope he’s back by then
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If his hernia issue was really the reason for the lack of production last year and hes 100% this year.....that would be a great situation
Lack of production? 11 total TD's is a lack of production? :-)
[Reply]
royr17 12:02 AM Today
He had sports hernia with ruptured adductor.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:43 AM Today
Kareem is starting Sunday night. Book it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:03 AM Today
Kareem Hunt is why Bigfoot & Nessie hide under their beds at night
[Reply]
Monticore 03:58 AM Today
Depends if it’s a higher fracture that need led plate and screws to keep things aligned your looking at the 4-6 most likely but if it’s one that was lower involving ligaments it could be longer , the higher the break the better when it comes to the fibula in general, it’s not a weight bearing bone but mid shaft breaks might need internal fixations , avulsion fracture normally don’t but elite athletes are different but those and malleolus fractures involve ligaments to some extent.

Broken ankle have a shit ton of possibilities the fact it just looks like a fibula is better but again the difference between distal/mid/proximal/avulsion can be pretty big when it comes to treatment/prognosis etc..and surgery on pro athletes doesn’t mean it’s always more severe sometimes they get surgery the average guys wouldn’t. How many times do you hear pros getting surgery for a broken finger .
[Reply]
carcosa 05:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Only if this thread reaches 1000 posts, LFG!
We're more than halfway there! Let's goo!!!
[Reply]
TEX 10:08 AM Today
Come on man, the Kareem redemption story would be a welcome part of a 3Peat season.
And WHAT a story it would be!
[Reply]
Page 35 of 43
« First < 253132333435 36373839 > Last »
Up