ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 37
« First < 253132333435 3637 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:21 AM Today
Both sides of the ball fucking suck regardless of the refball.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why do they keep pulling Burden
He's been sitting out a lot of plays all year. I don't know if he's 100 percent.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Yeah, some pretty egregious refball, but it's rendered irrelevant by how badly they've sucked on defense and only having a very small handful of noteworthy plays on offense. Outside of the long ball negated by penalty they've shown **** all.
Would have been a completely different game at 10-7.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
It's 10-10 at worst after those horseshit calls
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Sure. Then they'll just beat the brakes off Mizzou like they have been and make it 24-10.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:32 AM Today
Yeah, some pretty egregious refball, but it's rendered irrelevant by how badly they've sucked on defense and only having a very small handful of noteworthy plays on offense. Outside of the long ball negated by penalty they've shown **** all.
This is the real way for refs to rig a game. Feels like the Chiefs and Bradyneers Super Bowl. Fuck over a team early and take away all the momentum by flagging big plays and throwing morale in the gutter. The Chiefs were never able to get back into that game.

I can't blame the team for playing like shit now. They should have at least 10-14 points and I think if they did then this game looks completely different.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:33 AM Today
Why? Maybe the offense shows a bit more life but the defense has been getting skull fucked from the opening whistle.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:33 AM Today
Sure. Then they'll just beat the brakes off Mizzou like they have been and make it 24-10.
I don't think so at all. Momentum is 100% a thing and those penalties/no calls were draining. No way this is a blowout if we don't get skull fucked.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:38 AM Today
Why? Maybe the offense shows a bit more life but the defense has been getting skull ****ed from the opening whistle.
14-24 or 17-24 looks a hell of a lot better than 0-24. This defense is good enough that they could easily figure it out and play lights out in the second half.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:48 AM Today
Just a disaster so far.

Defense looks like they expected to face the other QB. Gameplan has been flat awful.

Offense has been a disaster. Rough luck on the Burden TD that was called back and the PI flag getting picked up, but they also have folded like a cheap suit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Just a disaster so far.

Defense looks like they expected to face the other QB. Gameplan has been flat awful.

Offense has been a disaster. Rough luck on the Burden TD that was called back and the PI flag getting picked up, but they also have folded like a cheap suit.
Yeah, I'm far more concerned by how flat out bad they've looked. Bitch about the 75 yard being negated all you like, but an OL being almost 5 yards down field is going to get called, especially if he's not engaged in a block when the ball is thrown.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Just a disaster so far.

Yup.

If you don't quit, maybe the officiating is an issue worth talking about.

Once you crater like this, nobody wants to hear it. Nor should they.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:57 AM Today
Mizzou? Man what a crap day. They are going to drop like a rock.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:58 AM Today
I hope Tessitore dies of bone cancer.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:59 AM Today
With what what we've been seeing lately it's not a total shock to see them getting obliterated. The warning signs were there.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 37
« First < 253132333435 3637 >
Up