Page 345 of 346
« First < 245295335341342343344345 346 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:02 AM Today
There are actually people saying they won't watch Grotesquerie because the Chiefs are cheaters. 🤣
[Reply]
wazu 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There are actually people saying they won't watch Grotesquerie because the Chiefs are cheaters. 🤣
They should be able to absorb that given the ridiculous number of Swifties who are tuning in just to see Kelce.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Of all the reasons to not watch it, that's the worst. :-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
We'll never see rfaulk again. He HID after the Patriots loss and the Chiefs loss.
:-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh god no. That was why I emphasized the 'then'

God knows I'm not now.

And having seen what cool is, I'm okay with that...
Now we're just the, "Cool uncle".

The BBQ uncle. It's simply nature taking its course. The evolution of the cool guy when he's young is the cool uncle when he's older.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Now we're just the, "Cool uncle".

The BBQ uncle. It's simply nature taking its course. The evolution of the cool guy when he's young is the cool uncle when he's older.
My nephew pretty much thinks I'm an asshole since I made him cry with one of those SplatRball guns.

Look kid, if you're gonna make me play this game and then shoot me in the back, don't be surprised when I chase your ass into a corner and turn you into a sobbing puddle.

I don't know why I had to apologize, I kept all the shots below the neck. Next time he'll make sure not to wear shorts if he's gonna shoot his uncle when his back's turned. That's a lot of exposed skin, kid. And I ain't here to NOT teach you a lesson.

If you won't learn to respect your elders, maybe you'll learn to respect your betters...
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My nephew pretty much thinks I'm an asshole since I made him cry with one of those SplatRball guns.

Look kid, if you're gonna make me play this game and then shoot me in the back, don't be surprised when I chase your ass into a corner and turn you into a sobbing puddle.

I don't know why I had to apologize, I kept all the shots below the neck. Next time he'll make sure not to wear shorts if he's gonna shoot his uncle when his back's turned. That's a lot of exposed skin, kid. And I ain't here to NOT teach you a lesson.

If you won't learn to respect your elders, maybe you'll learn to respect your betters...
get his ass
[Reply]
TEX 02:41 PM Today
We'll never see rfaulk again. He HID after the Patriots loss and the Chiefs loss.
Naw, he's not like the DonkTatds.
He'll eat his S### PIE, but he'll be back. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Naw, he's not like the DonkTatds.
He'll eat his S### PIE, but he'll be back. :-)
Well he needs to own up to me being right. If he does that I'll retract the statements.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
get his ass
I think the maniacal laughter as he curled into the fetal position was what really got me into trouble with the wives...
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:55 PM Today
Well he needs to own up to me being right. If he does that I'll retract the statements.
He won’t.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:55 PM Today
You're not right about anything and i don't care what you do or don't retract.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
He won’t.
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
You're not right about anything and i don't care what you do or don't retract.
See that peej? Pepe was right.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:58 PM Today
You hide after the New England loss :-) that automatically made me right. I declared victory and it wasn't contested.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:00 PM Today
You hide after the New England loss :-) that automatically made me right. I declared victory and it wasn't contested.
I dunno.

What's more ridiculous -- hiding after the NE loss or puffing out his chest after starting 0-3 because Burrow finally threw a couple decent balls?

I mean sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.
[Reply]
Page 345 of 346
« First < 245295335341342343344345 346 >
Up