ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 341 of 345
« First < 241291331337338339340341 342343344345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:49 PM 08-03-2024
I think they got most of it right tonight. You can see the beginnings of the build to Mania.

I’m expecting a Triple Threat between Seth, Drew, and Punk to main event Night 1. I could see one of the 3 beating Gunther before then, so the title is on the line.

Clearly building to the rematch between Liv and Rhea. Rhea seems like the obvious Rumble winner if they can wait that long.

I’d bet we’re getting Rock vs Roman at Mania. Especially, with Roman branding himself as the Original Tribal Chief. Probably get some kind of Bloodline War Games at Survivor Series.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:57 PM 08-03-2024
Yeah, War Games couldn't be anymore obvious. Only intrigue is who is the 4th man for Reigns team. I'd shit bricks if they actually managed to convince Lesnar to do it, unless they're just going to put Cody in it and not have his title be defended.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:07 PM 08-03-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Yeah, War Games couldn't be anymore obvious. Only intrigue is who is the 4th man for Reigns team. I'd shit bricks if they actually managed to convince Lesnar to do it, unless they're just going to put Cody in it and not have his title be defended.
I’d almost like to see the Usos turn on Roman and side with Solo. Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa seem to botch almost everything they touch.

Solo, Usos, and Fatu vs the Heyman team of Roman, Punk, and Brock. Then maybe their 4th is someone like Sami Zayn if Jey joins Solo.

That won’t happened obviously, but I’d like to see it.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:11 AM 08-06-2024
Hope they don't job out Reed after that segment. That is how you build a heel. Crowd was hilarious chanting one more time then signing Seth's theme music.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:21 AM 08-06-2024
Nah, they fucked it up almost entirely. The fans were loudly cheering him on by the time he got to a half dozen and the officials look fucking stupid for waiting until it got that far to just move Rollins out of the way
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:18 AM 08-06-2024
Last night really was a head scratcher part of the time...

The Judgment Day turn against Rhea and Priest was a good one to start...helping build to a Rhea vs. Liv rematch....with the battle between the New Judgment Day vs. Priest as a nice sidelight....

The whole Bronson Reed and Seth Rollins segment was silly...so what are you going to do now with that? Honestly I don't see that one gaining any heat...plus I think Reed is not that talented...a little stiff in my book.

Is there going to be a new addition to New Day to take Big E's place.....and honestly the whole Karrion Kross bit is stale and time to move on from it.

Last night seemed to be a bit out of context....just my opinion.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:19 AM 08-06-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Hope they don't job out Reed after that segment. That is how you build a heel. Crowd was hilarious chanting one more time then signing Seth's theme music.
He's too stiff ....I could see him and Otis having a good battle that would interest me....but otherwise I catch no heat with him on anything he has done to this point.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:35 AM 08-06-2024
Agreed. Don't really understand why they're having him feud with Seth either. He's routinely failed at the role of being a sympathetic Babyface against a monster heel. It's just not the role for him.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:20 AM 08-06-2024
I haven't really watched much WWE for a while until last night. They have done a great job of building up the roster witch character development and story lines.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:24 AM 08-06-2024
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I haven't really watched much WWE for a while until last night. They have done a great job of building up the roster witch character development and story lines.
They lack star power. Most of their current top guys would be midcarders 20 years ago. The overall look and charisma is lacking with 95% of the roster.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:35 AM 08-06-2024
Yeah, if your barometer for a successful start is Stone Cold or The Rock, you're probably going to be perpetually disappointed.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:45 AM 08-06-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Yeah, if your barometer for a successful start is Stone Cold or The Rock, you're probably going to be perpetually disappointed.
Or Sting, Macho Man, Triple-H, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Jericho. Doesn't have to be Hogan or Austin necessarily. Even that next tier had more charisma than today's roster.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:46 AM 08-06-2024
Dom has more heat than any heel I have ever seen.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:51 AM 08-06-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Dom has more heat than any heel I have ever seen.
Probably because most people realize he's only in the business because of his father.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:53 AM 08-06-2024
The model Rick Martel
[Reply]
Page 341 of 345
« First < 241291331337338339340341 342343344345 >
Up