« First < 241291331337338339340341
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Hatred of the Patriots wasn't so much hatred of the Patriots as it was of Boston people and Massholes in general.
I’m not gonna lie. I was absolutely jealous of their success. That fueled MY hatred more than anything. I was always thinking how unfair it was that they were so successful. I now understand, don’t like it? Beat us! Close second with Boston people though!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs have broken a half dozen fan bases. The hundreds of thousands of "rigged" social media posts pretty much proves that.
Fucking FACTS.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I think you can safely say that KC owns the Bengals right now.
I wouldn't say that. Very even matchup.
[Reply]
Spott 11:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Remember all the reeruns on here about the Patriots
I think they got more scrutiny because there seemed to be a lot of shady shit going on with them. It started with that whole tuck rule nonsense, then they had multiple spygates, deflate-gate, and another game against Baltimore where they were supposedly running illegal formations. They definitely got their fair share of calls, but they were blatantly bending the rules too.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Bengals are 9-12 since they called us Burrowhead.

Ellen Degeneres and the Bengals drop to 0-3 pic.twitter.com/2tPn2gN5Tu

— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) September 24, 2024

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:08 PM Today
Midst of what I hear now about hating the chiefs from others is seeing and hearing about Taylor all the time.

A friend refers to her as "tinker belle".
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Fucking FACTS.
It could be a video of a missed call between the Giants and Cowboys and the first hundred comments are about the Chiefs and the refs.

It's hilarious.

Rent. Free.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It could be a video of a missed call between the Giants and Cowboys and the first hundred comments are about the Chiefs and the refs.

It's hilarious.

Rent. Free.
It's both hilarious and tiresome.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I use to have frosted tips, but I was a teenager in the 90's
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m not gonna lie. I was absolutely jealous of their success. That fueled MY hatred more than anything. I was always thinking how unfair it was that they were so successful. I now understand, don’t like it? Beat us! Close second with Boston people though!
I misstated what I was trying to say. I meant that it wasn't just the Patriots and their success, but the Boston people too.

However, I will add that the hatred of the Chiefs right now is also due in part to the fact that our success came immediately on the heels of the end of the Patriots dynasty. So, people had a lot of built up hatred for the Patriots that easily transferred to the Chiefs.

Who cares though. They didn't hate us when we sucked. They laughed at us. Let them hate all they want.
[Reply]
Page 341 of 341
« First < 241291331337338339340341
Up