« First < 241291331337338339340341 342343344345351391441 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Mecca 07:52 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
Oooh.

A friend of my wife has that done to her legs. Sounds painful and expensive.

One of my best friends is dating a broad with a mustache :-). I was just wondering if that was easy to remove and maintain.
Why would he date a chick with a stache is he that hard up?
[Reply]
luv 07:53 AM 03-05-2009
Oooh.

A friend of my wife has that done to her legs. Sounds painful and expensive.

One of my best friends is dating a broad with a mustache :-). I was just wondering if that was easy to remove and maintain.
Yes, it is expensive. I don't think it's nearly as painful as it used to be, though. Waxing is the cheaper alternative, but those babies keep growing back.
[Reply]
Delano 07:56 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why would he date a chick with a stache is he that hard up?
Yes. :-)

He is the really big guy that is absolutely hilarious and everyone LOVES but the nice girls shy away from. The cold-hearted cunts usually play the shit outta him.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:58 AM 03-05-2009
Yes. :-)

He is the really big guy that is absolutely hilarious and everyone LOVES but the nice girls shy away from. The cold-hearted cunts usually play the shit outta him.
Oh one of those....my personal thought is if a chick can't take the time to take care of the hair on her face that everyone she encounters will see I don't wanna know what's going on down below.
[Reply]
Delano 08:00 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Oh one of those....my personal thought is if a chick can't take the time to take care of the hair on her face that everyone she encounters will see I don't wanna know what's going on down below.
Precisely.

I'm guessing the mustachioed one has a wrap-around bush.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:48 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
I think what I think of myself has everything to do with where I stand with others. Until I feel worthy enough, I'm never going to believe that someone else sees me as a 10. Yes, it will go up as I lose weight. With each pound shed, I gain that much more confidence, and confidence definitely makes one more attractive. I know beauty comes from within, but I've yet to get past a first date with just my personality.
I think you're terrified of rejection. The issue's not really about how other people see you, it's a projection of what you feel about yourself. A defense mechanism; if you don't give other people a chance to make their own mind up about you, you can't be let down or get hurt. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

The number scale thing is a bit of a waste of time, too. You don't have to be a 10 to everybody, only to somebody. And you gotta let them decide how they see you. Give them a chance to make up their own mind.

It's hard. It's a lot easier just to say "I'm not good enough" and use that as a reason to not even try. Putting yourself out there opens you up for all kinds of heartache and disappointment. But it also opens you up for what you're looking for.
[Reply]
luv 09:54 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I think you're terrified of rejection. The issue's not really about how other people see you, it's a projection of what you feel about yourself. A defense mechanism; if you don't give other people a chance to make their own mind up about you, you can't be let down or get hurt. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

The number scale thing is a bit of a waste of time, too. You don't have to be a 10 to everybody, only to somebody. And you gotta let them decide how they see you. Give them a chance to make up their own mind.

It's hard. It's a lot easier just to say "I'm not good enough" and use that as a reason to not even try. Putting yourself out there opens you up for all kinds of heartache and disappointment. But it also opens you up for what you're looking for.
I'm not terrified of it. I just don't take it well. In that aspect, yes, it's a defense mechanism. It's kind of frustrating. The guys who do see me as a 10, I'm not attracted to at all. Those who I do like, either see me as a friend or don't want to see me at all.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:56 AM 03-05-2009
I'm not terrified of it. I just don't take it well.
You know what I mean...

What is it that you don't like about the guys that do like you?
[Reply]
Jilly 10:06 AM 03-05-2009
Oh, I know. I do think I'm pretty. Honestly, I do. I just think that fat takes away from it. Of course, if I don't hate my fat self enough to want to change, then I won't change. That's probably a big part of that number.
Luv,shit, we've met...so you know I'm not exactly a tiny girl right? But I, in no way, would call myself less than a 10. I don't think you should ever work out to strive to be a 10 or to get rid of fat...I think the working out should be something you just enjoy doing as part of your life....
[Reply]
Katipan 10:14 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
Luv,shit, we've met...so you know I'm not exactly a tiny girl right? But I, in no way, would call myself less than a 10. I don't think you should ever work out to strive to be a 10 or to get rid of fat...I think the working out should be something you just enjoy doing as part of your life....
Je t'aime
[Reply]
luv 10:15 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
You know what I mean...

What is it that you don't like about the guys that do like you?
They're clingy. They seem desparate. I mean it's the type of thing where I'm nice and help them out, and they view me as some kind of saint. They hardly know me, yet I make their lives better. Ugh! It's not me. It's them taking some advice from me and going out and doing something with it. I didn't do it for them. These types are usually very socially awkward.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:15 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
I do it because I don't want my heart to explode at 40. The enjoyment will come later when my body (finally) becomes acclimated to it. Right now, though, it's a little too hard and a lot too painful to be enjoyable (until it's over and I get the endorphins). Right now, having a goal is motivation, a reason to do this until it becomes a habit, part of my lifestyle.

(On the flip side, however, my love for cheese, grease and sugar is not yet surpassed by my desire to keep my heart from exploding at 40. So I'm fighting a battle on two fronts.)

Anyway, I don't think there's anything wrong with doing it to look better, but maybe one ought to try a mindset of becoming "even better" instead of going from ugly duckling to golden goose. Look at yourself in a more positive light.
[Reply]
Jilly 10:15 AM 03-05-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Je t'aime
Je t'adore aussi.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:19 AM 03-05-2009
They're clingy. They seem desparate. I mean it's the type of thing where I'm nice and help them out, and they view me as some kind of saint. They hardly know me, yet I make their lives better. Ugh! It's not me. It's them taking some advice from me and going out and doing something with it. I didn't do it for them. These types are usually very socially awkward.
I've heard you mention a time or three that you tend towards that sort of behavior yourself. See a bit of yourself in them, and resent them for it, or is that too simplistic?
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:19 AM 03-05-2009
Jesus, you two, women are hard enough to understand in english.
[Reply]
Page 341 of 660
« First < 241291331337338339340341 342343344345351391441 > Last »
Up