« First < 240290330336337338339340
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I just wanna head back over to the "andy called" thread and read all the CPers talking about how bad Mahomes and the offense is.
Beat the Bengals "A" game with about a "D" for KC.

Only 151 yards passing. 2 fluke turnovers. Missed open guys ALL day. Gave up 2 TDs to some turd named IYoshii, let shit backs like Chase Brown run wild. No name TEs looking like Prime Kelce and Gronk.

STILL WON. Similar offemse to the 2nd half AFCC game loss that I have us winning by 3 scores if Mahomes simply throws the ball to WIDE OPEN guys
[Reply]
petegz28 06:59 AM Today
Williams: Remember Super Bowl talk about Cincinnati Bengals? LOL. How about win a game

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...pFIpOhRe-3WqXw

It was a night for the Cincinnati Bengals to honor toughness and grit at Paycor Stadium.

But the celebration was limited solely to the halftime show on Monday, when the Bengals inducted Tim Krumrie and Corey Dillon into the franchise’s ring of honor.

This current bunch of Bengals are nothing like those tough guys. The Bengals are soft and full of themselves – and it’s put their season on the brink of disaster long before the first frost of the fall.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by petegz28:

The Bengals are soft and full of themselves
At least someone in Cincy sees the team for what they are....
[Reply]
Bengal Billy 08:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
She looks better without all the makeup. Many such cases.
Agree. She's much better without the makeup
[Reply]
Page 340 of 340
« First < 240290330336337338339340
Up