ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 104
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Aspengc8 11:57 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's not getting suspended.
Don't be so sure of that. Just because there is no criminal conviction doesn't mean the NFL cannot perform their own internal investigation on conduct policy. Lots of players have been suspended for being a victim of circumstance. I have a feeling he will get a Zeke-like suspension.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:58 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
60 TDs?
with an actual defense that will get some 3 and outs and that won't give up six yards per carry?

Yeah. It could happen.
[Reply]
Buckweath 12:10 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
with an actual defense that will get some 3 and outs and that won't give up six yards per carry?

Yeah. It could happen.
Better defense means less TDs for Mahomes, not the opposite.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:17 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
WHA?

No. It means more opportunities. More possessions.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:19 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
If they are BEND DONT BREAK you might be right....But our offense has 3 WR's with 4.3 speed and a future HoF TE........

Good....

Fucking....

Luck.............
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:21 PM 05-02-2019
He probably gets suspended a few games either way. But who cares? If he’s still on the team, and didn’t do these things, that’s a huge win.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:22 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
WHA?

No. It means more opportunities. More possessions.
We averaged 3.5 ppg per possession too iirc

Good lord this o is going to be crazy :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 12:22 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He probably gets suspended a few games either way. But who cares? If he’s still on the team, and didn’t do these things, that’s a huge win.
Fresh legs for playoffs
[Reply]
Redbled 04:00 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah I didn't see the new Hill thread before I posted. Holy crap we may get out of this.

I predict if nothing worse comes out - he gets 4 games for the comment she got on tape. Hopefully that's the worst of it.

At this point we are PR trash regardless so I'm at the not caring what anyone thinks of us point. If Hill plays for us next year that would be huge. Hardman as your 3rd WR oh my.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:46 PM 05-02-2019
So does Mecole work from the slot or is he out wide most of the time? Having to deal with Hill, Mecole and Watkins and then worrying about Thompson/James Williams in the backfield or catching balls is gonna be an absolute nightmare for DC's to deal with. There's just speed and agility all over the turf.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:56 PM 05-02-2019
In a couple videos I've seen Mecole has played from the slot a few times.

However, I would guess that they'll want to put him in some of those three-bunch sets, or as the single on the other side of a three-bunch. I would think they'd play Watkins more often from the slot, since he's much more experienced and has better hands at his point.

Now watch; Reid will play him as the slot the whole year . . . Just to prove me wrong.
[Reply]
Iconic 05:01 PM 05-02-2019
Imagine Reek running go routes while Mecole takes on some jet sweep action.

I can't help but imagine the possibilities. Ugh.
[Reply]
VAGOMO 4 LIFE! 05:07 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So does Mecole work from the slot or is he out wide most of the time? Having to deal with Hill, Mecole and Watkins and then worrying about Thompson/James Williams in the backfield or catching balls is gonna be an absolute nightmare for DC's to deal with. There's just speed and agility all over the turf.
My adopt a Chief James Williams!! He basically James White
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:24 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If they are BEND DONT BREAK you might be right....But our offense has 3 WR's with 4.3 speed and a future HoF TE........

Good....

Fucking....

Luck.............
And Damian Williams... and Carlos Hyde. If Hill plays even half a year we’re gonna be ridiculous on offense.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:34 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
And Damian Williams... and Carlos Hyde. If Hill plays even half a year we’re gonna be ridiculous on offense.
People need to stop sleeping on D Will, dude is a fucking beast. He may not be the strongest guy but he’s probably the most underrated receiving back in the league. Small sample size, but D Will caught 95% of his passes last season. Ninety. Five. Percent. And if you watch the film, some of the passes he’s caught were tough catches and in big moments. Todd Gurley’s catch percentage was 72.8%, ftr.

Not saying he’s Gurley but a full year in this offense could be his coming out party.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 104
« First < 243031323334 353637384484 > Last »
Up