« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Chris Jones Thread****
Dante84 05:36 PM 04-29-2016
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Coming to KC soon. #Salute pic.twitter.com/dFDRuUdDt3

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

.@PFF_Mike explains why the Chiefs just landed a highly-underrated DT in Chris Jones. https://t.co/b0G66chLl5 pic.twitter.com/iVQ0KXqY7s

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) April 29, 2016

My scouting report on #Chiefs DL Chris Jones, who I believe has elite potential in NFLhttps://t.co/Nc2mJFYJEn pic.twitter.com/pIlxuf67iz

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) April 29, 2016

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:21 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Literally nobody is dumb enough to think Jones is a "luxury." Not even your dumb ass.
Says the guy who can't ****ing follow the conversation. Probably sit the next few plays out champ, and back down the insults to someone else's intelligence if you really are this ****ing slow.

When you haven't signed the best qb on the planet yet, and CJ wants the bank, yeah, he was a luxury. Not a back up the brinks truck guy. The guy was on the sideline for one of the greatest comebacks in nfl history.

Try to keep up with the ****ing conversation if you're gonna post.

Your fingers that typed that post need to file a lawsuit against your brain for non support. It's hilarious.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:56 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Says the guy who can't ****ing follow the conversation. Probably sit the next few plays out champ, and back down the insults to someone else's intelligence if you really are this ****ing slow.

When you haven't signed the best qb on the planet yet, and CJ wants the bank, yeah, he was a luxury. Not a back up the brinks truck guy. The guy was on the sideline for one of the greatest comebacks in nfl history.

Try to keep up with the ****ing conversation if you're gonna post.

Your fingers that typed that post need to file a lawsuit against your brain for non support. It's hilarious.
He wanted the bank and got the bank when the Chiefs, correctly, backed up the brinks truck.

Honestly, I'm just glad you idiots aren't the Chiefs' GM.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He wanted the bank and got the bank when the Chiefs, correctly, backed up the brinks truck.

Honestly, I'm just glad you idiots aren't the Chiefs' GM.
This board is embarrassingly bad at evaluating players.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:06 PM 11-25-2021
Wallcrawler is so mad that he was wrong about Jones and his contract that he's going to keep making shit up to validate his low IQ opinion. Dude was 2nd team All Pro last year and was one of the best pass rushers in the league, but that ****ing idiot is going to down play all of that. He also had 5 tackles in the SB. You're an idiot Wall Crawler and can't even come up with any type of argument to back up your shitty takes, you just keep doing the same shitty Dilphag (hahahahaha!) joke. Idiot.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:47 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Wallcrawler is so mad that he was wrong about Jones and his contract that he's going to keep making shit up to validate his low IQ opinion. Dude was 2nd team All Pro last year and was one of the best pass rushers in the league, but that ****ing idiot is going to down play all of that. He also had 5 tackles in the SB. You're an idiot Wall Crawler and can't even come up with any type of argument to back up your shitty takes, you just keep doing the same shitty Dilphag (hahahahaha!) joke. Idiot.
First of all, dilphag9, I'm not mad about anything. It's not my money.

Next off, if you believe 80 million dollars given to a dt to be SECOND TEAM all pro is satisfactory production for that big of a cap hit, then you got some low expectations. How much for first team, then? 100? 120? Lmmfgdao.

So fap to his 5 tackles in a losing superbowl effort unable to sack the oldest most unathletic qb in the league, and tout that legendary second team designation and call it 80 million well spent.

I disagree.

Like it or not, Jones is inconsistent, and inconsistency isn't something you pay that much money for. 80 million, you damn well better be wrecking shit on a weekly basis, not taking 11 games to show up, you damn sure better make first team all pro, and for ****s sake, you better muster more than a 5tkl stat line in the biggest game there is against the oldest slowest qb there is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:28 AM 11-26-2021

Next off, if you believe 80 million dollars given to a dt to be SECOND TEAM all pro is satisfactory production for that big of a cap hit, then you got some low expectations. How much for first team, then? 100? 120? Lmmfgdao.

So fap to his 5 tackles in a losing superbowl effort unable to sack the oldest most unathletic qb in the league, and tout that legendary second team designation and call it 80 million well spent.

I disagree.

Like it or not, Jones is inconsistent, and inconsistency isn't something you pay that much money for. 80 million, you damn well better be wrecking shit on a weekly basis, not taking 11 games to show up, you damn sure better make first team all pro, and for ****s sake, you better muster more than a 5tkl stat line in the biggest game there is against the oldest slowest qb there is.
It is entirely clear from the above that you have no clue who in the NFL is paid 80mm and above if that is what you demand.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:55 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It is entirely clear from the above that you have no clue who in the NFL is paid 80mm and above if that is what you demand.

I look forward to Melvin Ingram's 80 million dollar extension then. It appears inflation is worse than I thought if we're just tossing out 80 million dollar deals in the NFL and elite production is not expected in return at that price.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:58 AM 11-26-2021
I look forward to Melvin Ingram's 80 million dollar extension then.
Nice non sequitur to distract from the fact that you say dumb shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:03 AM 11-26-2021

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:03 AM 11-26-2021
Nice non sequitur to distract from the fact that you say dumb shit.
You're saying my expectations for 80 million are too high. Your post implies that a shit ton of players make 80 million and higher, and are not expected to produce elite results for that price.

If so, given the instant impact Ingram has had, in so few games no less, inTwistedChiefs fantasy world, Melvin has a big payday coming.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 10:11 AM 11-26-2021
You're saying my expectations for 80 million are too high. Your post implies that a shit ton of players make 80 million and higher, and are not expected to produce elite results for that price.

If so, given the instant impact Ingram has had, in so few games no less, inTwistedChiefs fantasy world, Melvin has a big payday coming.
And Idiot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 AM 11-26-2021
based on his history (see any of his dumb posts about andy) jones will shove this thread even farther up wallcrawler's ass against DEN with 3 more sacks
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:19 AM 11-26-2021

Wait wait!

The Melvin Ingram who has a total of 0 sacks and 3 tackles in 3 games?

Apparently you seem to believe Jones has no value beyond his most basic stats, so I wouldn't see why that same logic wouldn't apply in evaluating Ingram.

How many of these 80-90mm defensive players would you clearly want over Jones?

Bud Dupree
Byron Jones
Chandler Jones
DeForest Bucknker
Landon Collins
Arik Armstead
CJ Mosley
Dee Ford
Trey Flowers
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:49 AM 11-26-2021

I disagree.

He is the 3rd highest paid DT by yearly average in the league, so I'd say being 2nd team all pro is perfectly fine. Jones is not inconsistent. Since 2018, when he became the player he is today, he has a sack in 28 out of 53 games. He had a pressure in 50 of those 53 games and has 144 pressures in those 53 games.

You're just an idiot. No one "wrecks shit" every single week. Everyone has bad games, moron. There's only 1 player better than Jones at DT and that is Aaron Donald and he got $135 mil and is guaranteed to get $85+ mil of that.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:07 PM 11-26-2021
Wait wait!

The Melvin Ingram who has a total of 0 sacks and 3 tackles in 3 games?

Apparently you seem to believe Jones has no value beyond his most basic stats, so I wouldn't see why that same logic wouldn't apply in evaluating Ingram.
Way to catch the sarcasm, bruh. Honestly. Well played.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 59
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up