Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The CTB line at the end was classic.
I laughed when she nuked Scott Frost from orbit
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)

"8 more Field Goals and we were right back in it..."

Someone's learned how to do Herm Edwards math!
[Reply]
Frazod 02:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:

That was awesome! :-)

She’s adorable, too.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Oh I wasn’t only referring to last night though. Ever since “Burrowhead” the Bengals have been going in the opposite direction. It’s ok though as KC has done this to a lot of teams during the Mahomes era.
The Chiefs aren't good enough to break anyone. They're just skating through by the skin of their teeth.

"ever since burrowhead" the Bengals have dealt with an injured QB twice. But in between those breaks, he's had plenty of elite play. The defense simply ate too much Skyline before the game yesterday and their loose bowels produced the expected effect.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You must be young if it started that late
I started watching Chiefs football in 1990. It wasn't long after that
[Reply]
Frazod 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
The Chiefs aren't good enough to break anyone. They're just skating through by the skin of their teeth.

"ever since burrowhead" the Bengals have dealt with an injured QB twice. But in between those breaks, he's had plenty of elite play. The defense simply ate too much Skyline before the game yesterday and their loose bowels produced the expected effect.
Really? The Chiefs have already beaten you three times this year.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:33 PM Today

Just good enough to end your season the last 2 years and win 3 rings. You hang your hat on elite play and that's fine even though Joe was not in the first two games but coming over here and talking smack is weird. We hang our hats on winning the SB.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:39 PM Today

Skating through and winning SBs is far better than blowing out teams, getting your hopes up and inevitably losing to KC. Congratulations on your “elite QB play”. Since burrowhead KC also had an injured QB. Different outcomes though.

I think the Skyline Chili is loosing more than just their bowels as they just can’t seem to shut up and play.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:42 PM Today

Riiiiiiiiight :-)

3 SB's in 5 years would drastically say otherwise, but keep fucking that chicken, faulker!
[Reply]
DRM08 02:49 PM Today
Sounds similar to the Patriots. They won 6 rings by the skin of their teeth. New England’s most dominant team in 2007 failed to win a ring.

Ring 1: Tuck Rule in snow, barely beat Rams in Super Bowl.
Ring 2: Barely beat Jake Delhomme’s Panthers.
Ring 3: Barely beat Andy & McNabb’s Eagles.
Ring 4: Goal line interception to beat Seahawks.
Ring 5: Miracle comeback from 28-3 Falcons lead.
Ring 6: Dee Ford Offsides. Ugly win against Rams too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That was awesome! :-)

She’s adorable, too.
Can you have a rack like that and still be 'adorable'?

That thing is weapons grade.

I think that just makes her hot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:05 PM Today
WEAPONS GRADE!!!

[Reply]
staylor26 03:07 PM Today
She looks better without all the makeup. Many such cases.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can you have a rack like that and still be 'adorable'?

That thing is weapons grade.

I think that just makes her hot.
Uh, I didn't realize she had a weapons grade rack. She hides it well in those little videos she does.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:20 PM Today
Right now the 0-3 teams…
Bengals - Zac taylor
Titans - Brian Callahan
Jags - press Taylor (oc)

Hmm…..
[Reply]
Page 337 of 338
« First < 237287327333334335336337 338 >
Up