Page 335 of 660
« First < 235285325331332333334335 336337338339345385435 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Katipan 01:53 PM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
So...I'm really a selfish asshole. And exactly who I want to be.
You'd be the best kind of guy friend for a girl to have.

Other than a rich hot gay guy thats overly generous with his trust fund.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:53 PM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Yessss. This man would do anything for any child. Children love love love him. And yet he's sexy in a cage fight. We'll spar together and he lets me attack him with everything I've got. No bare knuckles to the face tho, the first couple times we went to work with bruises on our cheekbones, stopped that.... But when the times comes and he wants to end it, he flips me over like I'm tiny and I'm immediately tapping out.

The first time we had a disagreement, I cursed as is my natural inclination to do... And he just stopped, looked at me and said "is cursing at me really necessary?"

... I felt like I was 9.

My ex husband probably would have smacked me. Ex boyfriends probably would have cursed back. Course, now that I typed all that out, it looks kind of silly, but it was an ah-ha moment for me.
I'm fully in the cuss back camp. I enjoy cussing, if you haven't noticed. I can't go 5 minutes without saying fuck something. Phone calls to my conservative christian parents can be a challenging exercise in thinking before I open my mouth.

I never get physical, but I do like a good fight now and then. :-)
Originally Posted by :
Now that I've gushed about him, I just want to add. You "not" knowing me so well is a total turn on.
Hey, we all like it when somebody is paying attention to the things we say. Even crusty old bachelors like me.
[Reply]
luv 01:53 PM 03-04-2009
Not biological, just time in general. You're in your 30s now. When you were in your twenties your life was just starting. You'll wake up one morning sometime hopefully not too soon (for your sake) and realize it's probably half over.

It doesn't hit me in relationship terms, it hits me in the area of "what the **** have I done with my life?"

It's what has me writing, really writing, for the first time, after talking about it for a decade.
I know you mean books, but I used to write a lot of poetry. It was my outlet. Haven't written anything in years.

I often ask myself that very same question. My answer to myself is usually "surviving".
[Reply]
Jilly 01:53 PM 03-04-2009
Who's Barney?
How I met your Mother
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:55 PM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
How I met your Mother
I've never watched actually watched that. Is that the neil patrick harris character?
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:57 PM 03-04-2009
You'd be the best kind of guy friend for a girl to have.
I'm the worst kind. First there's inevitably sex. Then after a few months I see something shiny and vanish without a trace.
[Reply]
Jilly 01:57 PM 03-04-2009
I've never watched actually watched that. Is that the neil patrick harris character?
yeah, that's him.

People do change though, dude. I mean....if you were to fall in this "love" that you don't believe in, you'd change.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:58 PM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
I know you mean books, but I used to write a lot of poetry. It was my outlet. Haven't written anything in years.

I often ask myself that very same question. My answer to myself is usually "surviving".
I remember when you were, what was it, luv2rite?

I'm working on novel #1 right now. It only took 10 years to start. Hopefully it won't take as long to finish.
[Reply]
Jilly 01:59 PM 03-04-2009

I'm working on novel #1 right now. It only took 10 years to start. Hopefully it won't take as long to finish.
I'm writing a book too. I'm guessing I will never get it done.
[Reply]
luv 02:00 PM 03-04-2009

That was me. Is me on most everything else online.

Is that the one I read part of? Kind of a sci-fi type of thing?
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:01 PM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
People do change though, dude. I mean....if you were to fall in this "love" that you don't believe in, you'd change.
I've been in "love". With the same woman for almost 8 years. Even married her.

I'm surprised I'm being so open today. I usually just bullshit about this kind of stuff. I must really not feel like working today (I'm on a video studio computer right this very second).
[Reply]
Katipan 02:01 PM 03-04-2009
I'm the worst kind. First there's inevitably sex. Then after a few months I see something shiny and vanish without a trace.
Yeah but as your friend we would know that and we would deprive us of the sex...

If you never get to A then BCDEFGHIJKL can't happen!
[Reply]
Katipan 02:02 PM 03-04-2009
I've been in "love". With the same woman for almost 8 years. Even married her.

I'm surprised I'm being so open today. I usually just bullshit about this kind of stuff. I must really not feel like working today (I'm on a video studio computer right this very second).
If it happened once, how are you so sure it won't happen again?
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:03 PM 03-04-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Is that the one I read part of? Kind of a sci-fi type of thing?
I don't have any idea what you read part of, but it's an idea I've had in my head for a long time. It is science fiction, although I'm not sure whether the setting is going to be contemporary or not. I'm in the outlining stage right now, still batting ideas around in my head.
[Reply]
luv 02:03 PM 03-04-2009
If it happened once, how are you so sure it won't happen again?
Notice how he has to keep saying it. Who's he trying to convince? :-)
[Reply]
Page 335 of 660
« First < 235285325331332333334335 336337338339345385435 > Last »
Up