Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Eh, not really?

Chargers, Cowboys, and Eagles are at best a toss up depending on which version shows up.

That division always mauls the fuck out of each other.

Panthers, Giants, Titans, Broncos, and Raiders should all be easy wins on paper but given the games they've already lost I wouldn't even feel comfortable pencilling those in as surefire wins.
Are the Panthers a bad team or are they a decent team that had an abysmal QB? Bengals lost at home to a bad NE team, IDK if the Panthers, at home, with a new QB are worse than NE. I would expect that the Bengals are going to win next week but they have to win. I'm not ready to write off the Bengals but I think losing to Carolina would be the final nail in the coffin.

Like being as generous as possible maybe CIN overlooked the Pats, lost to THE Pat and then lost last night because of a superbowl hangover but I also think you don't go 0-2 against NE and Washington without some serious issues. How are they going to stop the Ravens rush?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
9-8 is pretty much their ceiling at this point.

They have 6 games against the AFC North left and they have no defense to speak of.

AFC North games are built on uglying it up and winning late with defensive stands. The Bengals ain't winning those. If they're lucky they manage to go 3-3 in those games.

So they need to find 6 other wins? Not impossible, but not easy. Giants, Panthers, Faid, Broncos, Titans and then hope to steal 1 of the three against Dallas/Philly/LAC?

Does 9-8 get them into the playoffs? No, i don't think it does.

But hey, maybe they'll get to take advantage of that cake last place schedule again next season. So they've got that going for them....which is nice.

Despite the Steelers record, no one is running away with that division. The Ravens aren’t good enough to do that and the Steelers certainly aren’t.

In the next two weeks the Bengals ceiling is 2-3. If they do that, since they play each other, then that also means the Ravens ceiling is 2-3. At that point it’s basically starting over for the division race even if they are both behind the Steelers still.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:07 AM Today
A turnstile on the left, and a rookie on the right. I hope joe Glass is up to date on his insurance.
Attached: FB_IMG_1727190260534.jpg (104.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 AM Today
Make sure you listen to this.

Bengals announcers lament the greatness of the Washington Commanders. pic.twitter.com/plCpQuM0P9

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) September 24, 2024

[Reply]
Pablo 10:36 AM Today

[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:36 AM Today
What's really got to suck for Bengals fans now is that 3 games into the NFL season, you're more than 3 games back in the race for the #1 seed.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
What's really got to suck for Bengals fans now is that 3 games into the NFL season, you're more than 3 games back in the race for the #1 seed.
They haven’t even paid their wide receiver yet. This is as good as their window gets

And they yet again find a way to fumble the bag. All time loser franchise
[Reply]
notorious 10:42 AM Today
The Skins played out of their fucking minds last night. It was to the point their QB was tossing passes we are longing for Pat to throw again.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
if only sean payton were his coach they could be a beautiful lesbian couple
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
The Skins played out of their fucking minds last night. It was to the point their QB was tossing passes we are longing for Pat to throw again.
That last touchdown pass was nuts and could probably never be thrown that perfectly under that amount of pressure again.... I think it was the perfect storm of the Commanders executing so well and being quite lucky a few times on offense, and the Bengals not really being up to the task.
[Reply]
notorious 10:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That last touchdown pass was nuts and could probably never be thrown that perfectly under that amount of pressure again.... I think it was the perfect storm of the Commanders executing so well and being quite lucky a few times on offense, and the Bengals not really being up to the task.
That was one of the best passes I’ve ever seen.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
That was one of the best passes I’ve ever seen.
Yeah I know Pat and Josh Allen can hit that pass. Dunno who else.

Shit Pat prolly misses it the way he’s been neutered to throw underneath bullshit. Can we get Kliff at OC already??
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
So they can be good enough to fuck their draft slot instead of picking another Chase?

Beautiful.

They’ll get a top 10 pick and pass on OL. Again.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
if only sean payton were his coach they could be a beautiful lesbian couple
Thanks asshole, now i can't unsee it.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Bengals fans are blaming Mike brown for not keeping their DL together. Mike brown is a swindler, but the cheapskate defense ain’t gonna fly here. Even if he was Warren buffet, do they think they’re gonna keep chase while keeping their Defense intact? Funny how not a single person seems to be asking about burrows contract and how that makes it harder to build a team around him
Burrow's contract isn't hurting the roster. Losing both starting IDLs this week hurt while having piles of poo behind them, plus Pratt and Wilson are ass in the run game, despite what their stupid PFF grade says (at least in Wilson's case). Plus, Lou is a dipshit for always playing that max coverage D. It's like he's got no prob losing by a thousand cuts but won't take a chance on getting gashed. Chicken shit, you're gonna lose either way.
[Reply]
Page 335 of 336
« First < 235285325331332333334335 336 >
Up