« First < 233283323329330331332333 334 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by TheGreatCassholio:
Their obsession with the Chiefs has caused them to lose at home to the Pats and Commanders. :-)
Yep, their whole world revolves around beating the Chiefs. That wouldn't be a problem if we had a one game season. Unfortunately for the bungles, they shot their load, but have 16 more games on the schedule.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:10 AM Today
Bengals fans are blaming Mike brown for not keeping their DL together. Mike brown is a swindler, but the cheapskate defense ain’t gonna fly here. Even if he was Warren buffet, do they think they’re gonna keep chase while keeping their Defense intact? Funny how not a single person seems to be asking about burrows contract and how that makes it harder to build a team around him
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:16 AM Today
Things in cinci are hotter than a skyline chilli shart. I love that for them :-)
Attached: Screenshot_20240924_081354_Chrome.jpg (74.0 KB) 
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Come on ladies. Your most hated team (or maybe just top 2?) just lost.

Lay it on me.
The Bengals aren't even in my top 5 of teams I despise...

Get behind the

Broncos
Raiders
Patriots
Cowboys
Ravens

After the first two, I suppose indifference is more accurate.

Honestly, the Bengals aren't even in my thoughts unless the Chiefs are playing them.

Who Dey? or is that some other team's saying?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:29 AM Today
Is he cooked? Say it.
Joe Borrow is overcooked just like the spaghetti in your bullshit regional dish
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:39 AM Today
Bengals stocking up on losses like Diddy and baby oil
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 06:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Bengals stocking up on losses like Diddy and baby oil
He also had something like 782 dildos.

Diddy must be a Bills fan.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:55 AM Today
Imagine if Red Rifle fists Lous defense. Do you fire him on the spot? Demote him to only against KC? "College offense" just shredded that magical scheme with ease
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
The Bengals aren't even in my top 5 of teams I despise...

Get behind the

Broncos
Raiders
Patriots
Cowboys
Ravens

After the first two, I suppose indifference is more accurate.

Honestly, the Bengals aren't even in my thoughts unless the Chiefs are playing them.

Who Dey? or is that some other team's saying?
Having lived in afc north country for many years it’s a different level of hate. The afc north teams HATE each other. They are annoyed by the bengals more than they hate them. That’s how I feel about the bills. It’s a deep hate driven by some respect when your enemy is there with you in the same trenches
[Reply]
tredadda 07:17 AM Today
Yup, KC broke them. They spent all offseason focusing on beating their (apparently) most hated rival only to come up short. The post game reactions from Burrow and Chase showed that. This week they come out and lose on MNF at home to a Washington team that they should have beaten easily. They can still turn their season around, but honestly they need to start focusing on their upcoming games more and KC less.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:19 AM Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Lzen 07:23 AM Today

Lay it on me.
I gotta give it to ya. Most people would never think of coming here after the way this season has started for your team. You seem like a good guy with whom most of us would have beer. Too bad you are a filthy, disgusting Bengals fan. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:24 AM Today
They must win the next two. Carolina and Ravens or they will be in the probably done file.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:25 AM Today

Lay it on me.
Oh, and probably our most hated team is Raiders/Broncos (they're kind of interchangeable from season to season). Follow those with perhaps the Patriots/Steelers/Ravens/Bengals. I guess most of those depend on which team is challenging us at the time. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 07:28 AM Today
Karma is not a real thing.
You are correct. How about 'just deserts'? :-)
[Reply]
Page 333 of 334
« First < 233283323329330331332333 334 >
Up