ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 70
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 02:20 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Idk shit about your ancestry but I’ve been to Cuba and I’ve been around a lot of Cubans in America so I know there’s a good chance your shit is pretty mixed up anyway. It’s really not uncommon for Latinos to not look a lot like some of their grandparents and that’s pretty normal.
Yea, it absolutely is, which is why I think the strongest connection is culture.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:26 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
To be honest, I don't think even the DC is as bad as young boys can be. As bad as I am, I was 100x worse as a kid/teen.
Yeah, I had to wear special pants even as a younger kid so my giant cock didn't drag along the ground.

Everyone in the school called me tripod, it was humiliating.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:28 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Drew Brees is both short, slight of build AND had a relatively weak arm and you couldn’t name 10 QBs in the history of the league better than he was.

Dan Marino scored like a 14 on the Wonderlic and Brett Favre was obviously a total dumbass. The only positive note about Tom Brady coming into the league was that he had a plus arm.

Height, like intelligence, or arm strength is just one piece of what goes into making a good NFL QB.
What about being a pussy?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:29 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, I had to wear special pants even as a younger kid so my giant cock didn't drag along the ground.

Ugh. Life is so unfair! Sorry this happened to you.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:35 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ugh. Life is so unfair! Sorry this happened to you.
Thanks. I used to get super triggered when people would call me a giant dick for booting them out of a thread or whatever, but I've learned to cope. Now I just ban them, lulz.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:35 PM 03-29-2024
I think we could resolve everything in this thread if we just allowed staylor to create a poll.

That’s always been the most effective way to end the conflicts I’ve had with him.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think we could resolve everything in this thread if we just allowed staylor to create a poll.

That’s always been the most effective way to end the conflicts I’ve had with him.
JFC i fuck one poll up and now I'll never live it down.

Bully!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:45 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What about being a pussy?

Alex Smith ended up having a great career
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:54 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You might want to keep them out of CP DC or other political areas where bullying is openly celebrated.
I don't think anyone under the age of 30 should be exposed to any part of CP. Once you've hit total emotional maturity (or at least the age you should've hit it by) then they can make their own horrible decision to spend precious time in this cesspool.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:12 PM 03-29-2024
I've reached out to a couple of my Bears fan friends for their thoughts on this. Both are trying to put on a brave face. I mean, what else can they do at this point? Decades of QB futility, passing on Mahomes for Trubisky, another wasted first round pick on the broken and departed Fields, and now here comes this freakshow. One of them said that if he wins, it'll all be okay. Chicago did embrace Rodman, after all. I've just got a bad feeling that this clown will end up being the Malibu Barbie version of Johnny Manziel. Nobody will embrace that.

The good news? We now know what it takes to make Joe Burrow look normal.
[Reply]
notorious 03:20 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

You came to the right forum.

We can relate.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:24 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
All indications are his teammates love him and he’s also done really well in his team interviews.

That speaks more loudly than any of this stuff that people seem really keen to judge him on.
Ultimately, this is what matters.

If I were a GM, I'd probably take more note of his alleged comments about wanting part ownership of the franchise that drafted him than the goofball shit he wears and dresses up with for reactions on the socials.

They'll know real quickly how much respect the team has for him, regardless.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:35 PM 03-29-2024
If he's good, there will be a Marcus Peters or two on the team to be offended
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:48 PM 03-29-2024
I think Caleb Williams definately has eye brow raising character concerns. If he wasn't a QB I could care less but this guy is going to be the face of your franchise. I'm not buying especially when the gap between him and other players is not a wide margin. Some say there is no margin.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTg6dSzYEx0
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:12 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
And how does wearing a pink shirt and pink fingernail polish prevent your son from being straight and having a family?
I have no issue with this. They are just rebeling, finding their own way/thoughts different from their parents. I get that.

When I was in elementary school my classmates were listening to Bobby Goldsboro, the Carpenters etc. I was listening to Alice Cooper, Led Zepplin and Black Sabbath. They thought I was the devil incarnate. Just listening to different music got you the mark of the beast. Wearing pink or painting your nails doesn't merit the mark of the beast either.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 70
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up