ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 47
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Sunday Funday Other Games Thread****
FlaChief58 10:50 AM Today
Ill be waiting all day for Sunday night!
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 02:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Ready for the shocking stat of the day?

Andy Dalton is only 36. I figured he was at least in his early/mid 40s.
That's funny. I was editing my last post and wondered how old he was.. I was about to ask if he's mormon or catholic w/ 22 kids or why he's still playing. 36 is WAY younger than I would have guessed. He hasn't been a starter for like 5 or 6 years, right?
[Reply]
DRM08 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Is the "Caleb Williams is Patrick Mahomes II" thing dead yet?
Caleb said the only difference between him and Mahomes is that Caleb has a stronger arm. I’m loving the humble pie for this arrogant twat.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 02:25 PM Today
Not sure why Raiders would play Crosby on a bum ankle against the Panthers. Guess they didn’t hear the news about the Chargers.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:26 PM Today
Nice way to start a game Dal. hold on the new kickoff.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:26 PM Today
Justin Fields pitching to the tune of 78% completions, Bears coaching just plain sucks
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Certainly did play. Ball went right between his hands, hit him in the chest, and plopped unceremoniously into the grass on what would have been a drive extending first down to drive for the win.
You smoking crack?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Caleb said the only difference between him and Mahomes is that Caleb has a stronger arm. I’m loving the humble pie for this arrogant twat.

After crapping his pants today, maybe Stroud will shut his pie hole as well, lol
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:28 PM Today
Is it just my broadcast that the sound is messed up on the boys game?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I wonder if we’re starting to realize that Lincoln Riley gets these QBs way closer to their peaks than we realize.

Pretty much all of his guys have peaked really early in their pro careers and leveled off from there. I think he gets the most out of them in college and there isn’t all that much more room for growth.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Are you sure about that? His name doesn't appear in the play by play or stat sheet, and I don't see anything about him being active. :-)
You may be right. I tried to rewind, but I can’t go back on Red Zone. The TV announcer called him Toney, and he was wearing #19. However, after checking the depth chart, it looks like Tillman is #19, and Toney is actually #87.

Apologies if I got anyone hyped if I am wrong!
[Reply]
tredadda 02:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
After crapping his pants today, maybe Stroud will shut his pie hole as well, lol
Everyone has a bad game. I never saw Stroud as an arrogant type of person.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:30 PM Today
Apparently just mine. Fixed it by blowing into it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:30 PM Today
Steelers absolutely fucked the Chargers in that second half. -5 yards of total offense and 5 sacks.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You smoking crack?
Stone sober. I wish I was bc I'd be less embarrassed for hyping everyone up. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Stone sober. I wish I was bc I'd be less embarrassed for hyping everyone up. :-)
Crack is whack, pot is hot.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 47
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up