ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 62
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**October 9, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 3 GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 11:01 PM Yesterday
After over two weeks away, the boys are back in town! And for the first time in nine years, KC is hosting the PLAYOFFS!

Much to the dismay of Bob Costas, the series is tied one game apiece. Probably because you know, we're just lucky... Eat my ass Jizz Jizzum.

It's gonna get loud. It's gonna get wild. And it's gonna be great. Time for KC to shine. Let's keep those Yankee fuckers on the ropes and take game 3 baby!

Lugo on the bump tonight.

Game starts at 6:08pm CDT.

On your mark, get set... BONERTOWN.

Let's go Royals!!!
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:11 PM Today
Sam Long time. Bring the good stuff!
[Reply]
Bowser 07:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
He could try not being a New York homer for one thing.
quoted for BWillie since he's obviously not paying attention
[Reply]
tk13 07:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Do you guys hate every announcer? I dont think Ive ever heard one Royals or Chiefs fans ever like a national announcer ever except Kevin Harlan. I don't understand what Costas has done tonight to make anyone hate him.
Fans are too hard on announcers sometimes and they usually do hate every announcer, but Costas has been in the top 5 trending things overall on Twitter tonight because baseball fans in general are criticizing him. It's not really been just Royals fans. Mostly over his excitement level but I've almost wondered a couple times if he's having trouble seeing what's going on out there.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:11 PM Today
Still tied at 2 apiece after 6 full.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:11 PM Today
Costas going full Joe Buck/Bumgarner on Jazz Jizzhome
[Reply]
Spott 07:12 PM Today
Costas has been always been a dork.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
He could try not being a New York homer for one thing.
He seemed slightly biased to KC in game 1 TBH. I didnt listen to the audio in game 2. Seems barely biased to NY in this game. You have to talk about and critique something.
[Reply]
Coach 07:13 PM Today
He seemed slightly biased to KC in game 1 TBH. I didnt listen to the audio in game 2. Seems barely biased to NY in this game. You have to talk about and critique something.
I don't think you're listening to the same game everyone else is listening. Baseball fans in general are criticizing him. It's not really been Royals fans.
[Reply]
kstater 07:14 PM Today
Do you guys hate every announcer? I dont think Ive ever heard one Royals or Chiefs fans ever like a national announcer ever except Kevin Harlan. I don't understand what Costas has done tonight to make anyone hate him.
Have you watched the game? He practically nutted all over the microphone on a fly ball from Judge that was 10' short of the warning yrack.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
He was far from worthless. Good practice squad player and good special teams player when he was on the 53... Pat like him, so I like him...
Lolwut? He was completely worthless.

He wasn't remotely close to a good special teams player. He played 124 special teams snaps over 3 years and in 2020 he was in 60% of special teams snaps. He had 3 total tackles in 3 years and 0 tackles in 2020 when he played in a shit ton of snaps. He was worthless, but IDC because he's Pats friend. That doesn't mean he's not worthless.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:15 PM Today
I didn't have a problem with him in game 1, but this game he's been awful.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:15 PM Today
Well, go back and listen to the disappointment in game 2 when we got the DP to end the game. He is one of the Yankees biggest homers. I thought he was going to start crying.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:16 PM Today
It's just a little bit more than fucked that this series gets two NY guys. I don't mind Darling, he's a Mets guy and a lot more impartial. But it's fucking ridiculous that we've got a lifelong Yankee fan as part of the broadcast. There's no coincidence to this, and it's fucking horseshit.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:17 PM Today
Please shut the fuck up
[Reply]
Coach 07:17 PM Today
Come on, challenge him at the low right corner with some cheese.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 62
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up