« First < 224274314320321322323324
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
wazu 08:58 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by wazu:
It seems like the Bengals and the Ravens are two teams that have just completely lost their minds over the Chiefs. Other playoff rivals like the 49ers and Bills I don't get that vibe. But just the crazy and stupid stuff that Bengals and Ravens players say screams frustration/lack of confidence. I do think that it causes them to try their best. They practice and play hard because they really want to win. But at some point it's too much.
Right on cue...

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

[Reply]
Bowser 09:48 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
How am i doin', boss?

[Reply]
Lzen 10:02 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh yeah, I knew that. Doh!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:11 PM Yesterday
rent was due

The NFL fined #Bengals WR Ja’Marr Chase $31,599 for unsportsmanlike conduct — screaming at referee Alex Kemp, who flagged Chase for abusive language.

Chase wanted a flag for a hip-drop tackle on Trent McDuffie, who was neither flagged nor fined. pic.twitter.com/Imteg1jDbX

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 21, 2024

[Reply]
Buehler445 07:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I was able to root for them for a couple weeks when the Bills were busy having a pity party over a guy 90% of the fanbase wanted cut and who's name Josh Allen didn't know prior to him becoming one of the Undead.

Fucking hell those guys were intolerable for a month or so there.

But as a general rule, yeah - the Bengals are REALLY hard to like. Their owner sucks. Their best players are mouthy fuckwads. Their mediocre players are...mouthy fuckwads. Their QB frosts his tips.

I don't think I hate the coach. It's not like he's Siriani or anything. And unlike the Bills, he's never invoked Al Qaeda in his pre-game pep talks as far as I know.

Buffalo has Wings, Cincy has vomit. Buffalo is upstate New York which is very pleasant in its own way. Cincy is Temu Cleveland.

Their most prominent former players are Boomer Esiason and Chris Collinsworth, both just gigantic ass hats.

If the Bills and their history folded, the NFL would be worse for it. If Cincy folded...would anyone notice?
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Temu Cleveland is fucking brilliant.

Well done.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:58 PM Yesterday
I was able to root for them for a couple weeks when the Bills were busy having a pity party over a guy 90% of the fanbase wanted cut and who's name Josh Allen didn't know prior to him becoming one of the Undead.

****ing hell those guys were intolerable for a month or so there.

But as a general rule, yeah - the Bengals are REALLY hard to like. Their owner sucks. Their best players are mouthy ****wads. Their mediocre players are...mouthy ****wads. Their QB frosts his tips.

I don't think I hate the coach. It's not like he's Siriani or anything. And unlike the Bills, he's never invoked Al Qaeda in his pre-game pep talks as far as I know.

Buffalo has Wings, Cincy has vomit. Buffalo is upstate New York which is very pleasant in its own way. Cincy is Temu Cleveland.

Their most prominent former players are Boomer Esiason and Chris Collinsworth, both just gigantic ass hats.

If the Bills and their history folded, the NFL would be worse for it. If Cincy folded...would anyone notice?
:-) example #1 of why I love the internet. Holy shit what a kill shot.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:03 PM Yesterday

****ing hell those guys were intolerable for a month or so there.

But as a general rule, yeah - the Bengals are REALLY hard to like. Their owner sucks. Their best players are mouthy ****wads. Their mediocre players are...mouthy ****wads. Their QB frosts his tips.

This, their fans should invoke sympathy from others due to their lack of any championships, but they just are crying fucking whiners and their players are bitches.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:04 PM Yesterday

Fucking hell those guys were intolerable for a month or so there.

But as a general rule, yeah - the Bengals are REALLY hard to like. Their owner sucks. Their best players are mouthy fuckwads. Their mediocre players are...mouthy fuckwads. Their QB frosts his tips.

That is epic.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Mother fucker is 0-2. I’d say their next opportunity may be a few years from now when we play the AFCN again. They’re done. Window closed 0-1 in SBs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
This, their fans should invoke sympathy from others due to their lack of any championships, but they just are crying fucking whiners and their players are bitches.
honestly, they remind me of us when denver was kicking our ass
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:46 AM Today
No, NO, NOOOO
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:27 AM Today
During the Peyton Manning years the Chiefs had Cassel then Alex Smith helming the QB position, thus we accepted and made peace with Denver kicking KC's ass.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Mother ****er is 0-2. I’d say their next opportunity may be a few years from now when we play the AFCN again. They’re done. Window closed 0-1 in SBs.
They have this year still. When Higgins leaves and they pay Chase his crazy contract then they will have a big problem.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They have this year still. When Higgins leaves and they pay Chase his crazy contract then they will have a big problem.
They have 3 of 3 cream puffs on their upcoming schedule. So they can get to 3-2, but they have the Ravens in the middle of that. So it’s possible they’re 3-3 after the next 4. Then they get @Cleveland where Glass Joe is 1-5, Eagles, Faders (who I expect to get some heat on Burrow with that DL), then @ Ravens, @LAC, Stoolers, @ Cowboys, Tits, Browns, Dungver, and Stoolers.

That 0-2 start is gonna bite them on the ass this year.
[Reply]
Page 324 of 324
« First < 224274314320321322323324
Up