« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Most of the errors were UNFORCED which means it had NOTHING to do with Lou and everything to do with Putrid Pat showing up. Something was "off" and it sure wasn't an average as fuck Bengals defense.
Your brain is the only thing that's off.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
DJLN's in here wondering if faulk is a real Bengals fan while we have Chiefs fans making up clever nicknames to shit on the GOAT. :-)
How am i doin', boss?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Handed a bunch of turnovers and great field position all game, plus two critical calls that reversed huge plays late in the 4th, and somehow KC was the lucky team. :-)

Also, that wasn't a prayer on 4th and 16. That was a ball that was going to be caught if Rice weren't raped from behind.
Or...the Bengals didn't play their best either and a better attempt by a more seasoned DB would have been able to knock that away, or Lou could (should) have had a minimum of 4 rushing Mahomes.

I didn't like the look pre-snap at all and just laughed when i saw the flag.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
He had a bad game. 150 yards and 2 picks? Pathetic by his standards. What is wrong with acknowledging it? Was great against Baltimore
That's super rich, coming from you.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
How am i doin', boss?
What, like in terms of realness?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:53 PM Yesterday
Or...the Bengals didn't play their best either and a better attempt by a more seasoned DB would have been able to knock that away, or Lou could (should) have had a minimum of 4 rushing Mahomes.

I didn't like the look pre-snap at all and just laughed when i saw the flag.
Actually, outside of the fumble, that was probably damn close to their best.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's too lucid to be a real Bengals fan.

Delusional, but lucid.

The other guy's almost too beaten down (Bengal Billy?) to be any fun.

"The Bengals Suck!!!"

"You're right....{slits wrists}

Dafuq fun is that?

Meanwhile with Faulk you say "Man, Joe Burrow sucks at football" and he just says "Not as badly as Midnight Vulture sucks at petty theft..."

Jesus. What can I even do with that? I just wanna pat him on the head and buy him a beer. It'll be a shitty lukewarm one to go with that demon vomit chili they serve out there, but it's better than the vat of warm piss I want to drown those damn Broncos fans in.

The guy showed up and did homework, for fucks sake. I don't even look at who it is I'm responding to in 90% of my posts and this guy can give me chapter and verse on Inmem's exploits with smoked meats.
Honestly, every Bengals fan i know is similar to me. I don't know that i've ever even met any of those brain-dead bandwagon fans that spew stupid shit online.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Actually, outside of the fumble, that was probably damn close to their best.
No...
[Reply]
Lzen 03:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That's my bold prediction for the year... the Ravens will fall back to a wild card and not do shit in the playoffs, much like 2020, the season after they were Point Differential Champs and went 14-2.
Not sure how bold that is. Don't they pretty much always do that?
[Reply]
Lzen 03:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you should see my twitter feed

a bunch of crying that we can't let them enjoy nice football plays
What is your X handle, Clay?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:19 PM Yesterday
Honestly, every Bengals fan i know is similar to me. I don't know that i've ever even met any of those brain-dead bandwagon fans that spew stupid shit online.
Well, yeah, why the fuck would you bandwagon the Bengals of all teams?
[Reply]
JPH83 03:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's too lucid to be a real Bengals fan.

Delusional, but lucid.

The other guy's almost too beaten down (Bengal Billy?) to be any fun.

"The Bengals Suck!!!"

"You're right....{slits wrists}

Dafuq fun is that?

Meanwhile with Faulk you say "Man, Joe Burrow sucks at football" and he just says "Not as badly as Midnight Vulture sucks at petty theft..."

Jesus. What can I even do with that? I just wanna pat him on the head and buy him a beer. It'll be a shitty lukewarm one to go with that demon vomit chili they serve out there, but it's better than the vat of warm piss I want to drown those damn Broncos fans in.

The guy showed up and did homework, for ****s sake. I don't even look at who it is I'm responding to in 90% of my posts and this guy can give me chapter and verse on Inmem's exploits with smoked meats.
Yeah, but the alternative take is wtf is a Bengals fan doing homework on CP history for. Good craic? Sure, but maybe try a little less hard my man.

But I hate the Bengals, I mean honestly can't stand them, I have zero capacity to give credit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Yeah, but the alternative take is wtf is a Bengals fan doing homework on CP history for. Good craic? Sure, but maybe try a little less hard my man.

But I hate the Bengals, I mean honestly can't stand them, I have zero capacity to give credit.
I was able to root for them for a couple weeks when the Bills were busy having a pity party over a guy 90% of the fanbase wanted cut and who's name Josh Allen didn't know prior to him becoming one of the Undead.

Fucking hell those guys were intolerable for a month or so there.

But as a general rule, yeah - the Bengals are REALLY hard to like. Their owner sucks. Their best players are mouthy fuckwads. Their mediocre players are...mouthy fuckwads. Their QB frosts his tips.

I don't think I hate the coach. It's not like he's Siriani or anything. And unlike the Bills, he's never invoked Al Qaeda in his pre-game pep talks as far as I know.

Buffalo has Wings, Cincy has vomit. Buffalo is upstate New York which is very pleasant in its own way. Cincy is Temu Cleveland.

Their most prominent former players are Boomer Esiason and Chris Collinsworth, both just gigantic ass hats.

If the Bills and their history folded, the NFL would be worse for it. If Cincy folded...would anyone notice?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What is your X handle, Clay?

When your trophy case is empty 🤣 pic.twitter.com/a8cbJBYOja

— 📽️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) September 19, 2024

[Reply]
BEAVER 03:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Hey, at least the Bengals talk their shit loud and proud, even if it is kind of stupid to do. I find the Ravens far more appalling. They may be the whiniest bunch of bitches in football today yet want to front like they're bad asses. Their fans do it too. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed retired a long time ago. Y'all ain't shit anymore.
Is it harder to defend the bengals or that "Chili" they have in cinci?
[Reply]
Page 321 of 323
« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323 >
Up