ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 320 of 321
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
RunKC 08:48 AM Today
They’re the 2023 Chiefs with a worse defense
[Reply]
O.city 08:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
They tried to pivot like the Chiefs did after the Hill trade, but the problem for them - so far - has been that they just don't have that man-beater/zone-beater dynamo like Kelce to keep building from.

I think they thought they could get that out of Kincaid, but he isn't there yet. Maybe he'll get there. I don't think Shakir is ever going to be that type of guy, either.

Not sure where they go or if Brady has anything to pull out of the bag to fix it.

You hate to see it...
Kincaid can't catch the damn ball per my fantasy watching.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Umm considering the Chiefs had the best defense in the NFL, this is a gigantic understatement.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
They tried to pivot like the Chiefs did after the Hill trade, but the problem for them - so far - has been that they just don't have that man-beater/zone-beater dynamo like Kelce to keep building from.

I think they thought they could get that out of Kincaid, but he isn't there yet. Maybe he'll get there. I don't think Shakir is ever going to be that type of guy, either.

Not sure where they go or if Brady has anything to pull out of the bag to fix it.

You hate to see it...
Kincaid is the poster child for large, slow WRs that they call TEs and expect them to be difference makers.

It's never made any sense to me. It will never MAKE any sense to me.

People continue to act like these guys are going to be Travis Kelce - most of them are going to be lucky to be Trey McBride.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:44 AM Today
the bills should be on losing the division watch. shit has been rough for the jets but they’re 2-3 and play the bills close most times. there is a very good chance they beat the bills next week imo.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Kincaid can't catch the damn ball per my fantasy watching.
Fans are all pissed off that McDermott didn't challenge the sideline ball that Allen threw late in the 2nd quarter.

Why? He dropped the fucking ball. It was CLEARLY an incompletion. The ball was obviously moving as he hit the ground and I question if it would've been considered a catch had he brought it in the middle of the field, let alone as he was falling into the sidelines.

Kincaid's struggled a fair bit.
[Reply]
O.city 09:45 AM Today
Yeah it wasn't a difficult catch either.

He's not good.

The Bills need to be hot after Devante
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
And worse QB.

And, most critically, a crisis of confidence. Or maybe it's not that they have a crisis of confidence as they don't have the 'fuck you' swagger than KC had last year.

The Chiefs expect to win. The Bills think they can.

That's a fairly substantial difference.

This season has been nothing BUT 'expect to win' from KC. They're winning mental matchups more than anything.

They're less 2023 Chiefs with a worse defense - they're more 2023 Dolphins with worse weapons but a better QB. The end result is likely to be the same.

They're gonna look great when they're winning but may just not have the fortitude to turn things around when they're not. The Chiefs would've won that Texans game because it would've just never occurred to them that they might not.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:01 AM Today
and dont forget a worse coaching staff
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:15 AM Today
Worst passing performance in 22 years.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...read/page/115/

The last couple of pages are worth reading.
Thread ended perfectly. "This topic is closed, no further replies".

LMFAO.

They don't wanna talk about it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:20 AM Today
That site is AIDS in mobile Chrome.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:23 AM Today
If you want to compare the Bills to last year’s Chiefs, here’s a good thread for that:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...tter/page/147/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 AM Today
Ya'll see the final three plays for the Bills offense? :-)

They fucking threw three times from their own end zone with the other team needing a FG to win, and having three timeouts.

That should have been three fucking runs and OT.

:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Ya'll see the final three plays for the Bills offense? :-)

They ****ing threw three times from their own end zone with the other team needing a FG to win, and having three timeouts.

That should have been three ****ing runs and OT.

:-)
McDermott now has a 26 seconds game in addition to the legendary 13 seconds game. The man is incredible at mishandling the clock.
[Reply]
Page 320 of 321
« First < 220270310316317318319320 321 >
Up