Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 02:56 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You talk about inexperience and bring up the Patriots?! They are starting a rookie QB. They will struggle to win 7 games. Not a threat at all this year. They won't finish top 2 in their division.

Back to Buffalo, they depend on Allen passing the ball and we have answers to for that. Both games against KC Allen CHOKED way worse than Baker did against us.

Not saying the Browns are world beaters yet. I just think of the teams that could create problems later in the year, they worry me. They have a lot of talent.

Of course game 1 I expect we handle business as we are superior and Reid and Mahomes are too good early.

As long as we stay healthy no one will really challenge us. I just like what Cleveland did a lot in the offseason. John Johnson is one of the better safeties in the game. Top safeties make a difference back there.

listen to this guy he is the most level headed chiefs fan on here by far he knows.

the wild card is Delpit who actually got back to practice yesterday he might play a little week one but i wouldnt expect much.

later in the year if he can stay on the field maybe he can be a difference maker.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:03 PM 09-03-2021
Andy is about to unleash a 4 TE set. Nobody will have an answer for it inside the 20's.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:09 PM 09-03-2021
If you don’t like the Kansas City Chiefs, then FUCK YOU!!!!!!
[Reply]
tredadda 03:13 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
listen to this guy he is the most level headed chiefs fan on here by far he knows.

the wild card is Delpit who actually got back to practice yesterday he might play a little week one but i wouldnt expect much.

later in the year if he can stay on the field maybe he can be a difference maker.
:-) plenty of level headed people on here. You only said that because his take was pro Browns.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:15 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Andy is about to unleash a 4 TE set. Nobody will have an answer for it inside the 20's.
I'm intrigued with this formation....
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:17 PM 09-03-2021
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:27 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You talk about inexperience and bring up the Patriots?! They are starting a rookie QB. They will struggle to win 7 games. Not a threat at all this year. They won't finish top 2 in their division.

Back to Buffalo, they depend on Allen passing the ball and we have answers to for that. Both games against KC Allen CHOKED way worse than Baker did against us.

Not saying the Browns are world beaters yet. I just think of the teams that could create problems later in the year, they worry me. They have a lot of talent.

Of course game 1 I expect we handle business as we are superior and Reid and Mahomes are too good early.

As long as we stay healthy no one will really challenge us. I just like what Cleveland did a lot in the offseason. John Johnson is one of the better safeties in the game. Top safeties make a difference back there.
What are your thoughts on the Chargers with an ascending young QB and a new head coach?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:29 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What are your thoughts on the Chargers with an ascending young QB and a new head coach?
I want to see their offense. They changed schemes and could well take a step back.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:42 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
No. Let's not.

This has blow out written all over it.

Chiefs 51, Browns 10

2 pick sixes thanks to our good friend Baker Mayfield.

Chiefs roll. Next.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:44 PM 09-03-2021

There is one Chiefs fan who is much more fair when it comes to assessing opposing teams. He’s very knowledgeable about all things and very nice.

His name is carcosa. You would love him and you might learn something too!
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:54 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
No. Let's not.

This has blow out written all over it.

Chiefs 51, Browns 10

2 pick sixes thanks to our good friend Baker Mayfield.

Chiefs roll. Next.
When was the last time an Andy coached team ran up the score by 40+?
[Reply]
Kman34 04:08 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
There is one Chiefs fan who is much more fair when it comes to assessing opposing teams. He’s very knowledgeable about all things and very nice.

His name is carcosa. You would love him and you might learn something too!
Carcosa is also our trivia champion…
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 04:17 PM 09-03-2021
if anyone wants a breakdown of the chiefs browns all 22 this is really good browns O vs Chiefs D you can see what both teams did.

https://youtu.be/gAR-WLmpVMA
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:20 PM 09-03-2021
Cliff notes:

Chiefs go on to Super Bowl...again
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:26 PM 09-03-2021
if anyone wants a breakdown of the chiefs browns all 22 this is really good browns O vs Chiefs D you can see what both teams did.

https://youtu.be/gAR-WLmpVMA
No one cares . Chiefs won.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 106
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Up