ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 199
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:08 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I'm really worried that Veach got caught flat footed here.

I refuse to believe he went into the offseason planning to trade Tyreek Hill.
I don't think you can have the highest paid wr and qb at the same time. Let alone to a 28 year old speed WR. I think veach set his price and tyreek knew he could test the market and get more. I love the dude but that contract is VERY high to stomach now that mahomes contract triggered
[Reply]
DRM08 12:08 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You can’t replace Hill. That’s a given. But if you can replace him with two WRs who can get open in their own right….then it’s harder for the defense to focus on one player.
Not just get open. I want guys who catch the damn ball. Too many drops with this team in 2021. That includes Tyreek & Kelce. Chiefs drafted a pure speed guy in Hardman awhile back, but they need to focus on finding guys with excellent hands.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:08 PM 03-23-2022
Who is this years first round talented WR that is going to drop to late rounds because he assaulted his girlfriend in college?
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:08 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Unretired Brady:
Ok, I suppose I'll say it.

Antonio Brown!!!!
Dude that's your second post, they will nail your testicles to the wall... Get ready
[Reply]
rico 12:09 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I like the deal

We sold high

Smart orgs do that
This is how I feel… this could end up being a great deal for us… hard telling at this point, obviously… but who knows, could work out.
[Reply]
TLO 12:09 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Unretired Brady:
Ok, I suppose I'll say it.

Antonio Brown!!!!
:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:09 PM 03-23-2022
AB, Jarvis and OBJ!!!
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:09 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There are varying levels of great. Just because a guy can't run as fast as Tyreek Hill doesn't mean he can't be great, or bring assets to the team that Hill didn't.

Hill was NOT the greatest receiver at high pointing.

He did NOT have the most reliable hands. His tipped balls that resulted in INTS are well understood.

He was in fact a small hit box kind of receiver.

Hill was amazing receiver, but that doesn't mean the Chiefs can't produce another 1200-1400 yard a season receiver, especially with Mahomes.

It'll be different. It's gonna look different. The results may come in a different manner.
Sure but Hill is a unique talent like no other. He demanded a full time double team which alot of times made our offense unstoppable especially if we had a good #2 WR.

Once again this would be like breaking up the Big 3 in Dallas in their prime. Only an idiot would do that.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:10 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You can’t replace Hill. That’s a given. But if you can replace him with two WRs who can get open in their own right….then it’s harder for the defense to focus on one player.
I felt, and said as much several times, that maybe Mahomes relied too much on Hill; waiting too long to see if he'd clear coverage rather than taking the easy completions/throws/first downs.

It's entirely possible that this team may be better if not right away, certainly by late in the season IF they re-stock the position with multiple quality receivers.

It's a big IF, but I'm sure Veach is working on it right now.

I'm excited, this is a fun problem to ponder, and I'm sure they'll get it figured out.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:10 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by rico:
This is how I feel… this could end up being a great deal for us… hard telling at this point, obviously… but who knows, could work out.
Is it bad that I wouldn't be disappointed if Tyreek tore an ACL in training camp?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:10 PM 03-23-2022

Updated 2022 Chiefs Mock Draft!

Olave & Ojabo in the 1st ��
Pitre make an impact on the back end ��
Enagbare falls to the 3rd ��
Jerome Ford on another mock ��*♂️@ArrowheadLive pic.twitter.com/HXuZd9abat

— Smartest Guy in the Zoom (@CBreezy_Edits) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 12:11 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Who is this years first round talented WR that is going to drop to late rounds because he assaulted his girlfriend in college?
Tyreek Hill was never considered a 1st round talent at WR.

He barely even played the position and was a small school guy.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:11 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Sure but Hill is a unique talent like no other. He demanded a full time double team which alot of times made our offense unstoppable especially if we had a good #2 WR.

Once again this would be like breaking up the Big 3 in Dallas in their prime. Only an idiot would do that.
He demanded a double team which allowed teams to erase him. We can’t run that offense anymore and paying him as the top WR limited our options for other weapons around him.
[Reply]
TLO 12:11 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Is it bad that I wouldn't be disappointed if Tyreek tore an ACL in training camp?
You are a miserable fuck
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:12 PM 03-23-2022
What surprises me more is why we went right from tyreek wanting to be traded to trading him. Why wouldn't they press for better comp? Is it possible they're trying to free up money because they have another deal coming soon?
[Reply]
Page 32 of 199
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up