ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 56
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:43 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
What’s hilarious is that watson wasnt all that great as an nfl starter in the first place
This is a stretch.

He's got a career passer rating of 104.5. His TD% is just .5% off of Mahomes. Nearly 3:1 career TD:INT ratio. His last full season starting he went for 4800 yards, 33 TDs and 7 INTs.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:44 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Given the fact that they're now going to go after the Texans organization for involvement in the matter, I would predict that this mess is going to get larger and last a lot longer. The Texans have much deeper pockets and the plaintiffs may end up going after the NFL as part of it too, so that would be much much deeper pockets.
It’s anyways the Jesus-y organizations that are up to the shadiest shit.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:45 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Physical Therapist Says Deshaun Watson Got Into ‘Happy Baby Yoga Pose’ & Demanded Massage Between His Testicles & Anus
:-):-):-)

I think it's safe to say this guy will not be an effective team leader, ever.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:47 AM 06-10-2022
Where is the Watson Vs. Mahomes pick thread?

Safe to say it's over. It was anyway but now it's waaaaaaaaay over,
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:48 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
What’s hilarious is that watson wasnt all that great as an nfl starter in the first place
He's a pretty good player actually but dogshit personal life decision maker apparently. Trading 3 firts is an absolute Cleveland Steamer of a decision though :-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:00 AM 06-10-2022
I can't even begin to comprehend how a guy like this could be so stupid. You're a young NFL superstar, good looking and living in Houston. Just go find some skanks at the club and have them do this weird shit. In this day and age, how in the hell do you not realize you're going to get caught?

As for the Browns, I mean wow. What can you even say? What a joke of an organization.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:01 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is a stretch.

He's got a career passer rating of 104.5. His TD% is just .5% off of Mahomes. Nearly 3:1 career TD:INT ratio. His last full season starting he went for 4800 yards, 33 TDs and 7 INTs.
Those garbage time stats for a 4-12 team.

He has never led a top 10 offense in points.

Vastly overrated.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:37 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I gotta see it to believe it.
It's "I'll see it when I believe" hello this is Chiefspanet...get the lexicon down!
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:26 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is a stretch.

Yeah, and let's not forget what the Texans were when Watson was their QB. They had a bad defense (in 2019 they were dead last in the RZ, dead last in scoring, bottom 10 in yards and 3rd down conversions), and were saddled with Billy Bob at HC/OC. Virtually every passing play Watson was having to improv because the OL was shit and Billy couldn't call a decent play.

Watson put up some primetime numbers in spite of all that for years.

But he's as toxic as a tire fire.

Nice job, Cleveland. Again. 20 years of epic stupidity and they've learned absolutely nothing.:-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:36 AM 06-10-2022
Whose the decision maker in Cleveland? The owner?
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:46 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Whose the decision maker in Cleveland? The owner?
Jimmy Haslem.

His company, Pilot/Flying J, got fined $94M for ripping off customers.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:56 AM 06-10-2022
It will be interesting to see what happens with this now that the Texans are being brought in as a defendant. I would imagine that the Texans would want to settle as quickly as possible, but I don't know or fully understand anything when it comes to culpability and what not.
[Reply]
jettio 10:41 AM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
It will be interesting to see what happens with this now that the Texans are being brought in as a defendant. I would imagine that the Texans would want to settle as quickly as possible, but I don't know or fully understand anything when it comes to culpability and what not.
Seems to me that is sloppy lawyering, to rely on a newspaper article for a new defendant when discovery on all the early cases closing in a couple weeks.

It should not be one law firm representing all the plaintiffs, but since that is the case, Watson's legal team should try to negotiate a payment of about 30% of his after taxes signing bonus on the Browns deal and let the plaintiffs' lawyers divide it amongst their clients.

Watson then needs to show that he has realized the error of his ways and enroll in some kind of program on how not to be an asshole.

Watson is most responsible for his predicament, but he needs better representation from his agent and his lawyer. Seems like nobody has told him how much grief he is going to get for the rest of his career.

Even players on the other team should give him and his teammates a ton of shit on mic'd up if it gives their team an edge.

If he does not make a show of contrition, his suspension will be longer than the 2022 season and reporters and players will have license to give him shit for the rest of his life.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:40 PM 06-10-2022
Baker Mayfield career playoff win percentage .500

Desean Watson career playoff win percentage .333

:-)
[Reply]
Fish 04:19 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Physical Therapist Says Deshaun Watson Got Into ‘Happy Baby Yoga Pose’ & Demanded Massage Between His Testicles & Anus

https://www.totalprosports.com/2022/...3Ypbsv641_dNRM
:-).... I am learning new things today....
[Reply]
Page 32 of 56
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up