ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 51
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:49 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I originally wanted the Chiefs to sign him myself before camp but not because I had such an overwhelming amount of hubris that I thought watching him take one snap with super well-trained fan eyes and saying NOPE HE'LL NEVER GET IT which was a joke man.

As if any of us understand offensive line play well enough to make that determination from a video filmed out of a potato from the sideline lmao
MOST posters that wanted Donovan said that BEFORE camp. Is what it is as Kingsley looks incredible, but it wasn't a bad idea at the time.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:06 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
MOST posters that wanted Donovan said that BEFORE camp. Is what it is as Kingsley looks incredible, but it wasn't a bad idea at the time.
I like Veach's idea better
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 08-18-2024
future HOFer!

Kingsley Suamataia film review against the Lions. It's nearly 10 minutes long but worth your time.

Couple of notes. Looks comfortable with the 1s which is a good start. Wasn't much action in the run game but showed good movement skills.

Pass Pro ... clearly defined good and… pic.twitter.com/8YRImju7wS

— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) August 18, 2024

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:30 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
future HOFer!

That was great, very informative

Looks pretty great for a rookie, the criticisms were minor ones that can easily be fixed over time, such as getting better at his initial punch
[Reply]
New World Order 01:33 PM 08-18-2024
I like this particular fatty
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:31 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Driskell destroyed some guys down field on Prince’s big run.

With his ridiculous size, he’s an intriguing prospect as a developmental swing tackle.
Yeah, he looked good in the little bit I saw.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:35 PM 08-18-2024
It was, though. Smith was barely passable as a LT LAST season; he's not going to be better this year. Certainly don't want him clogging up salary cap space when there are going to be suitable alternatives almost by definition.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:07 PM 08-18-2024
Bullshit. He was rock solid most of the Year. Solid enough to win a title with. Wanya was so bad we couldn't beat the fucking Raiders
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:28 PM 08-18-2024
Bullshit. He was rock solid most of the Year. Solid enough to win a title with. Wanya was so bad we couldn't beat the ****ing Raiders
Yeah, I'm not confident that Wanya is the answer, either.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:34 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
You don't floss?

I floss and brush and use mouthwash, as well. And I'm pretty sure flossing has the most positive effect of the three. In fact, if you put a gun to my head and made me choose just one for the rest of my life it would be flossing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:41 PM 08-18-2024
He's farther along than I expected at this point.
[Reply]
Warrick 05:48 PM 08-18-2024
Chiefs rookie Kingsley Suamataia has elite potential - film review

https://youtu.be/I2Hhb5qHILs?si=MEkGsDWex5IXM1d9
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:54 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Warrick:

Good stuff!

LT was my biggest worry. KC should be ready to roll now.
[Reply]
wazu 06:29 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Warrick:

Holy shit that was awesome.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:29 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Good stuff!

LT was my biggest worry. KC should be ready to roll now.
He seems to really have come into his own in a short amount of time. He did NOT look like this at the start of Training Camp.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 51
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up