ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 58
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 09:49 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It is the law in OK apparently.

https://oklahoma.gov/dps/what-to-do-...0your%20arrest.
Oklahoma is weird as fuck so I'll accept it.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:51 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think he's saying the cops are racist, I think he's saying the people defending the cops actions are racist.
Ok, fine. Same thing. There is nothing that Raiderhater said that would indicate racism.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:51 AM 09-10-2024

You have to sign for receipt of the ticket in some states. It's clearly states on there (at least the ones I've signed) that it is not an admission of guilt. It also typically states you will show up on at the court date unless you choose to pay the fine with no court.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:52 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Ok, fine. Same thing. There is nothing that Raiderhater said that would indicate racism.
I don't even think it's a race thing it's an authority thing, some people will always bend to authority and do what they are told, some people don't...and for some reason those that always do really dislike the people that don't.

I think it comes from the "I have to do this so should you" mindset.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:53 AM 09-10-2024
Now Now haven't you learned, if you are white you can call other white people hillbilly cousin fuckers.
Not Sure If Serious The Avengers GIFfrom Not Sure If Serious GIFs

[Reply]
Lzen 09:54 AM 09-10-2024

How is that even constitutional? A terrible law, IMO.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:54 AM 09-10-2024

via GIPHY

[Reply]
seamonster 09:55 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I would say Tyreek was about a 7 on the **** Around scale

Cop pulled a gun on me while I was pumping gas. Pointed it directly at my face. I'd just gotten back from a deployment and was in a somewhat dazed state from flying and the shit didn't register at first. Realized that he was aiming his weapon at some wild ass homeless black lady directly behind me...For a brief second I honestly thought about taking his handgun out of his dainty hands and breaking his virgin nose with the butt but I realized that if somebody was that ****ing stupid and that undisiplined with a weapon than their moron team would kill me, and all those around me, in a hail of bullets. That's when I realized that cops, like the little ginger headed bitch with the badge, weren't operating in reality. They were operating in some zone where they think they're special little snowflakes. Rules (trigger discipline and weapons handling) don't apply. These guys remind me of the ginger bitch. Instead of deescalating they went right into tinydick mode.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:57 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Cop pulled a gun on me while I was pumping gas. Pointed it directly at my face. I'd just gotten back from a deployment and was in a somewhat dazed state from flying and the shit didn't register at first. Realized that he was aiming his weapon at some wild ass homeless black lady directly behind me...For a brief second I honestly thought about taking his handgun out of his dainty hands and pulverizing his virgin nose with the butt but I realized that if somebody was that ****ing stupid and that undisiplined with a weapon than their moron team would kill me, and all those around me, in a hail of bullets. That's when I realized that cops, like the little ginger headed bitch with the badge, weren't operating in reality. They were operating in some zone where they think they're special little snowflakes. Rules (trigger discipline and weapons handling) don't apply. These guys remind me of the ginger bitch. Instead of deescalating they went right into tinydick mode.
I think you have described policing in America quite well.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:58 AM 09-10-2024
I think you have described policing in America quite well.
Father in law is a DC cop and worked the streets and worked as a detective during the crack wars. Had a cover. I understand the stress. The problem is with the unions. They allow for undisciplined a-holes.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 09:58 AM 09-10-2024
How about we have a higher standard for people in positions of power? I expect cops to act like professionals and not like some emotional bully.
I think we have tried your cuddling approach the last 4 years and crime is at an all-time high! It's time this country got back to reality and start enforcing the laws on the books. No court of law is going punish what those cops did because it wasn't overly excessive. They took him to the ground because he wasn't being compliant, SOP. They cuff people all the time who are being detained, SOP. They sit people all the time who are cuffed and not being compliant, SOP. These cops are the only ones standing between YOU and total ANARCHY!
[Reply]
Lzen 09:59 AM 09-10-2024
I don't even think it's a race thing it's an authority thing, some people will always bend to authority and do what they are told, some people don't...and for some reason those that always do really dislike the people that don't.

I think it comes from the "I have to do this so should you" mindset.
Yeah, there is some of that in this thread. I kind of land in the middle. I know cops have a really hard job, especially in this day and age. Still, you have to always be a professional.

And I have seen both sides of that coin, just from my own experiences in my own hometown of Topeka, KS. I have dealt with good cops and also with bad cops. So, I am not one of those automatic back the blue people. As a matter of fact, I despise that. But when I see a cop act like a professional and still have to take aggressive action due to a suspect behaving badly, I will support him or her.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:00 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
I think we have tried your cuddling approach the last 4 years and crime is at an all-time high! It's time this country got back to reality and start enforcing the laws on the books. No court of law is going punish what those cops did because it wasn't overly excessive. They took him to the ground because he wasn't being compliant, SOP. They cuff people all the time who are being detained, SOP. They sit people all the time who are cuffed and not being compliant, SOP. These cops are the only ones standing between YOU and total ANARCHY!
Is this a serious post?

Crime peaked in the 90s, also this idea that without cops there would be total anarchy is kind of amusing.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:01 AM 09-10-2024
You must be mistaking me for someone else.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:04 AM 09-10-2024
GMAFB

These cops would do exactly as they were told, if and when orders are issued to violate the rights of normal citizens. They'd gleefully take a battering ram to your front door and confiscate your hunting rifle at gunpoint.

The next time cops organize to prevent some bullshit from happening will be the first.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 58
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up