ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 43
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 11:13 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
So he maybe done for the season?

Don't quote me on this but generally if you have surgery for that it's because the break is bad enough it needs plates and screws or the ankle is unstable which would be a ligament injury as well...that's uh not good.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:13 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
So he maybe done for the season?

Brutal. I feel for Pacheco.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:17 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
The news sucks but RBs don't last long before they have a serious injury. We saw that with Priest and Jamaal. And Pacheco is an aggressive runner.
[Reply]
neech 11:24 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
And that's one reason to not burn your bridges.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:33 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by loochy:
How can you even follow a conversation with that few posts per page? Just a few comments and it's gone already.
There are 15 posts per page...I have no trouble following the conversation.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:35 AM Yesterday

Originally Posted by :
"Well, just calling around to make sure that things were OK," Reid said. "Pat [Patrick Mahomes] stayed good friends with him, he was at Pat's wedding, and those two came out in the same class and developed a friendship here, and then their general manager spoke highliy of him, coaches and so on, so we felt good about it."

Asked if Reid personally needed to have a conversation with Hunt to feel comfortable bringing him back, Reid noted that he spoke with Hunt at Mahomes's wedding and again before and after Hunt arrived in Kansas City this week. Then, the head coach was asked if he felt like he specifically needed to discuss Hunt's past before bringing him back to KC.

"Just make sure that [you] keep your nose clean, right?" Reid said. "That's the important part, and go play football. I think people deserve a second chance if they've done something to work on the first part of it."

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:37 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by teedubya:
he may have been horrible the last 2 years... but coming back to the Chiefs is going to ignite the fire within on this guy. He's gonna pop off, at least a few times.

This is his Redemption Era.
Horrible?? wtf.. he had 9 TDs last year while splitting carries and had an additional 2 TDS in the playoffs. Pacheco career high in TDs in 7. If Kareem Hunt is terrible then he must be Barry Sanders if he’s somewhat decent
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:45 AM Yesterday
Ehh, Mahomes talked more like Pacheco would definitely be back this year so I'm not too worried there.

But if Hunt and co. want to make us forget it for awhile, sign me up.
[Reply]
TEX 11:57 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Yep. He had really worked hard all offseason improving his receiving skills.
[Reply]
TEX 11:58 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Horrible?? wtf.. he had 9 TDs last year while splitting carries and had an additional 2 TDS in the playoffs. Pacheco career high in TDs in 7. If Kareem Hunt is terrible then he must be Barry Sanders if he’s somewhat decent
Exactly. Dude scores TD's.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 12:12 PM Yesterday
With our red zone woes. He is the perfect goal line back for us. Who cares if he lost his speed. If he can scores TDs inside the 5. Sign me up.
[Reply]
redfan 12:13 PM Yesterday
RBBC? I think I hear Barry Word's music!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:15 PM Yesterday
I would not get in Kareem Hunt’s way!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:26 PM Yesterday
It's unhealthy how bad I wanna see Kareem come back and have one magical season en route to LIX and his ring. This is the stuff that makes sports incredible.

Now, to opposing fans its anything but. However, I get chills thinking about what if he can take advantage of this environment and score about 10 TDs with over 1000 all purpose yards.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
With our red zone woes. He is the perfect goal line back for us. Who cares if he lost his speed. If he can scores TDs inside the 5. Sign me up.
And convert short yardage in general. It’s been a problem ever since Kareem got fired in 2018 and Mahomes suffered the kneecap dislocation on a QB sneak in 2019. Sure feels like KC has the worst offense in the league for short yardage situations. Would be nice if Kareem can help this problem.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 43
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up