ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 317 of 324
« First < 217267307313314315316317 318319320321 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LVIII Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-11-2024
Lombardi and Starr.

Noll and Bradshaw.

Walsh and Montana.

Johnson and Aikman.

Belichick and Brady.

Reid and Mahomes.

Today, the Kansas City Chiefs complete the greatest five-year run in NFL history by winning the third Super Bowl in the Patrick Mahomes era, and the fourth in the franchise's glorious history.

Today, we become an undeniable dynasty.

As someone once said...let's do this shit.

[Reply]
Fishels 12:27 AM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
It really doesn't surprise me anymore. You're right. I have a Chiefs license plate holder (and I live out of state) and a couple times have had people come up right on my ass and honk. One time I look back and see some slobbering moron who is just steaming mad yelling. :-) Get a grip people. It's just a game.
In NC I have had nothing but positive reactions. Usually a go chiefs or complete silence. One time someone said they’d try to get me a free drink because of my Mahomes shirt but the manager was there and said no.

I guess I’ve just been super fortunate. I remember taking my dad’s car to the dealer the week after we won SB 54 and I sit down in the waiting area and this guy decked out in Raiders gear sits across from me.

We both avoided eye contact
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:43 AM 02-18-2024
editing parade footage now

we are not waiting 18 days this year for a super bowl video
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:34 AM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
editing parade footage now

we are not waiting 18 days this year for a super bowl video
Takes a good amount of time to take a bunch of video other people have produced and add coloring and effects to it that make it look worse than it did.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:52 AM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Takes a good amount of time to take a bunch of video other people have produced and add coloring and effects to it that make it look worse than it did.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:02 AM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:

[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:19 AM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by Fishels:
In NC I have had nothing but positive reactions. Usually a go chiefs or complete silence. One time someone said they’d try to get me a free drink because of my Mahomes shirt but the manager was there and said no.

I guess I’ve just been super fortunate. I remember taking my dad’s car to the dealer the week after we won SB 54 and I sit down in the waiting area and this guy decked out in Raiders gear sits across from me.

Your life is better off not talking to a Raider fan.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:46 AM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Your life is better off not talking to a Raider fan.
Sometimes you need a catalytic convertor.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:44 AM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by Fishels:

I remember talking to a Raiders fan at a BWW in Pittsburg, KS in the summer of 2018. Nice guy, but he was convinced that we'd struggle for a few years with Mahomes. I was like I dunno, our offense was already doing well under Smith, and this kid might come out of the gate playing well.

He was sure this was the Raiders' window to win the division.

I often think of how perturbed that guy's football fandom must have become the last six years, and smile.
[Reply]
Donger 02:54 PM 02-18-2024
Didn't see this until today...

George Kittle saying hi to George Karlaftis mid-play while the ball is loose �� pic.twitter.com/tPu1CRAQzG

— Action Network (@ActionNetworkHQ) February 15, 2024

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:03 PM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Sometimes you need a catalytic convertor.
They can steal those things quick. It was impressive to watch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:19 PM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by Donger:
Didn't see this until today...

Might be time to follow me on twitter, bud. I posted that before anyone else. Here, too.
[Reply]
Donger 05:30 PM 02-18-2024
Might be time to follow me on twitter, bud. I posted that before anyone else. Here, too.
I wouldn't follow you anywhere, GoChiefs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:46 PM 02-18-2024
Originally Posted by Donger:
I wouldn't follow you anywhere, GoChiefs.
You followed me valiantly into three game threads this postseason and it will not be forgotten soldier.

[Reply]
Donger 06:00 PM 02-18-2024
You followed me valiantly into three game threads this postseason and it will not be forgotten soldier.

I don't believe that's accurate.

And that's a sailor (bad movie uniform aside), you ignorant fup.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:18 PM 02-18-2024
I will always love you.
[Reply]
Page 317 of 324
« First < 217267307313314315316317 318319320321 > Last »
Up