ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 313 of 324
« First < 213263303309310311312313 314315316317323 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LVIII Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-11-2024
Lombardi and Starr.

Noll and Bradshaw.

Walsh and Montana.

Johnson and Aikman.

Belichick and Brady.

Reid and Mahomes.

Today, the Kansas City Chiefs complete the greatest five-year run in NFL history by winning the third Super Bowl in the Patrick Mahomes era, and the fourth in the franchise's glorious history.

Today, we become an undeniable dynasty.

As someone once said...let's do this shit.

[Reply]
tredadda 09:41 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
I don’t know why smashing your tv has become a thing when your team loses. They’re not even waiting to see if there’s a flag on the play before they do it. Can’t imagine ever getting that mad at a game, especially when you’re an adult.
I am curious how many of them are staged fake reactions for social media likes.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 09:42 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
They’re not doubting us anymore lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Don’t worry, they will start doubting us by week 4 of next year…
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:44 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think when future historians study this game, the biggest mystery will be why the 49ers let Chris Jones sprint free right up the middle on a critical pass play late in the game. Out of any player in the league, Chris Jones is the guy that you'd most want to put a body in front of on a play like that. How did they end up giving him a red carpet to the quarterback? I assume that someone screwed up, but I never saw any blocker anywhere near him.
yeah there was someone near him , that screwed up. .. poor guy had to own up to it on local news interviews too...
[Reply]
Spott 09:53 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I would guess a lot of them are, and definitely the first one on that video.
[Reply]
DJay23 09:53 AM 02-16-2024
Most of the ones I've seen are obviously staged. The average social media stooge is a terrible actor.
[Reply]
philfree 09:53 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Back when the Broncos were actually competitive, my FIL had a foam brick that his daughters gave him. You can throw it at the TV without damaging it. :-)
I've had a couple of those. The Bad Call Brick. I was always afraid I'd throw it to hard and the TV would still break though.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:42 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Back when the Broncos were actually competitive, my FIL had a foam brick that his daughters gave him. You can throw it at the TV without damaging it. :-)
I have seen those. Also, I remember Denver fans doing that in the 70's

When I was in college, We got used to throwing things at the TV after a bad call for Iowa games. My roommate almost threw a hockey puck at the tv.

A friend stole a piece of plexi from the Student Union.

We put it in front of the TV. It was awesome. We could do Madden and it protected the TV.

More people should do this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:06 PM 02-16-2024

Andy Reid pic.twitter.com/6HCcCJIavq

— Irsay's Trucking (@Irsays_Trucking) February 16, 2024

[Reply]
Sofa King 05:17 PM 02-16-2024
Nerd
[Reply]
warpaint* 05:55 PM 02-16-2024
They’re all contrived. The narcissism it takes to video yourself so you can post for as you said social media cred. You really only get a genuine resp from someone who doesn’t know they’re being recorded otherwise it’s all for show.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:00 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Leo takes Gay's spot next year.

You love to see it.
I think so, too. We have a ton of good LBs which is a good problem to have. I think Chenal is actually a little better than Gay.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:03 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Lol Bosa, nice bite on CEH.
Bosa may be dumber than Lamar Jackson.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:07 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
he's Forrest Gump...
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:09 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They should remove his brain right now and test it for CTE.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:51 PM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
I don’t know why smashing your tv has become a thing when your team loses. They’re not even waiting to see if there’s a flag on the play before they do it. Can’t imagine ever getting that mad at a game, especially when you’re an adult.
Hard to tell which are real and which are staged for attention.

But yea I have had some pretty frustrating sports viewer moments in my life and I have never wanted to damage something in my own home. Crazy.
[Reply]
Page 313 of 324
« First < 213263303309310311312313 314315316317323 > Last »
Up