ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 311 of 324
« First < 211261301307308309310311 312313314315321 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LVIII Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-11-2024
Lombardi and Starr.

Noll and Bradshaw.

Walsh and Montana.

Johnson and Aikman.

Belichick and Brady.

Reid and Mahomes.

Today, the Kansas City Chiefs complete the greatest five-year run in NFL history by winning the third Super Bowl in the Patrick Mahomes era, and the fourth in the franchise's glorious history.

Today, we become an undeniable dynasty.

As someone once said...let's do this shit.

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:27 PM 02-15-2024
I think when future historians study this game, the biggest mystery will be why the 49ers let Chris Jones sprint free right up the middle on a critical pass play late in the game. Out of any player in the league, Chris Jones is the guy that you'd most want to put a body in front of on a play like that. How did they end up giving him a red carpet to the quarterback? I assume that someone screwed up, but I never saw any blocker anywhere near him.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:28 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Death nail sounds awesome but I think you’re looking for death *knell
dang spell check... or Iowa hillbilly.... :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:30 PM 02-15-2024
Apologies if this already was posted. Some great stuff here, things I didn't notice before.

[Reply]
suzzer99 01:47 PM 02-15-2024
That was great. On that last play if Ward does go after Hardman, then Kelce is wide open.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:49 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
That was great. On that last play if Ward does go after Hardman, then Kelce is wide open.
It's actually even better than that...

Andy Reid REALLY wanted to run the Power Shovel to McKinnon, but the 49ers converged on the Shovel and didn’t cover Corn Dog 😂 pic.twitter.com/ROgaHfE36n

— Coach Dan Casey (@CoachDanCasey) February 15, 2024

If Bosa doesn't crash like a mad man onto McKinnon there it's an easy shovel flip TD.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:49 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Also (and I noticed this previously), Kelce does a GREAT job of avoiding OPI. He just pulls up casually, arms to his side. Refs always seem to be eyeing him for OPI, so that was a terrific job of him just standing in front of Ward.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:51 PM 02-15-2024
One other thing from that video, I finally got to see what Mahomes was eyeing deep downfield that he pulled up on and wisely dumped off to Pacheco. He was looking for Rice, but it looks like the Niners did a good job on the switch. Wasn't worth the risk.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:53 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's actually even better than that...

If Bosa doesn't crash like a mad man onto McKinnon there it's an easy shovel flip TD.
Stuff like this is why everyone needs to shut the fuck up all season about Andy's "gimmick plays" when they're somehow well defended. This one seemed impossible for the Niners given their tendencies
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM 02-15-2024
Look how close Warner came to tipping Mahomes pass to Rice on 3rd and 6. Yeesh.

[Reply]
Mecca 01:57 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Man on that play about half second later Hardman breaks so wide fucking open it'd have likely gone for 50 yards.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 02-15-2024
That was Richie. And I think Mahomes coulda hit him for a walkoff.

But then we wouldn't have heroic Mahomes run #568939. :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:13 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Also (and I noticed this previously), Kelce does a GREAT job of avoiding OPI. He just pulls up casually, arms to his side. Refs always seem to be eyeing him for OPI, so that was a terrific job of him just standing in front of Ward.
He knew when Ward stepped inside it was a tuddy and he was watching the jumbotron... Classic.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:17 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Man on that play about half second later Hardman breaks so wide fucking open it'd have likely gone for 50 yards.

We need receipts here, dawg. Can’t just post this sort of shit without posting the clip.

We need wank material!

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

One of Butker’s kicks, probably the 57-yarder, was close to being blocked as well. Split the hands of two different defenders.

It’s a game of inches.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:18 PM 02-15-2024
We need receipts here, dawg. Can’t just post this sort of shit without posting the clip.

We need wank material!

One of Butker’s kicks, probably the 57-yarder, was close to being blocked as well. Split the hands of two different defenders.

It’s a game of inches.
A lot of those bounces and inches went against us most of the year... Nice to get them in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:19 PM 02-15-2024

We need wank material!

It’s a game of inches.

still thinking about this perfect ball from Mahomes to Rice. blitz right across his face, off the back foot, money down when you had to have it and just leads Rice perfectly pic.twitter.com/zPfVu0u6Tb

— Jordan Zirm (@JordanZirm) February 12, 2024

It's Richie James look at him as he crosses to the bottom, no one goes with him.
[Reply]
Page 311 of 324
« First < 211261301307308309310311 312313314315321 > Last »
Up