ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 310 of 324
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314320 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LVIII Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-11-2024
Lombardi and Starr.

Noll and Bradshaw.

Walsh and Montana.

Johnson and Aikman.

Belichick and Brady.

Reid and Mahomes.

Today, the Kansas City Chiefs complete the greatest five-year run in NFL history by winning the third Super Bowl in the Patrick Mahomes era, and the fourth in the franchise's glorious history.

Today, we become an undeniable dynasty.

As someone once said...let's do this shit.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:10 AM 02-15-2024
:-)
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
The Raiders were the biggest hated rival in the AFC West. No one knows how Chargers fans feel. Though a Chargers fan did stab a Raiders fan at a game. Anyway

KC Chiefs may have just taken that away from them, in their stadium

MVS planting a #Chiefs flag at the Raiders stadium 😭😭 pic.twitter.com/shm0n8hkoZ

— NFL on DAZN (@NFLonDAZN) February 12, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:36 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
rewatching the game again, when the 49ers make the FG in OT, absolutely no cheering from any fans... They knew that was a death nail.
Death nail sounds awesome but I think you’re looking for death *knell
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:12 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I wonder if Trent Williams is regretting his choice to stay with the Niners. The Chiefs offered him a strong amount of money. Factor in the crazy cost of living in San Francisco. He would have at least 2 rings if he went to Kansas City. And I’m not sure the money is that much better for him with the Niners.
I think he always wanted the 9ers and just used the Chiefs to drive the price up. He liked his teammates and presumably living in the Bay Area.
[Reply]
old_geezer 11:43 AM 02-15-2024
Maybe it's been posted before but I remember when people were downplaying how good Mahomes was because he had so much talent to work with. In the last two Super Bowls Mahomes has completed TD passes to Toney and Moore last year and MVS and Harding this year. Talk to me again about the "elite" talent surrounding him. Pat makes those around him elite, not the other way around.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:46 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Maybe it's been posted before but I remember when people were downplaying how good Mahomes was because he had so much talent to work with. In the last two Super Bowls Mahomes has completed TD passes to Toney and Moore last year and MVS and Harding this year. Talk to me again about the "elite" talent surrounding him. Pat makes those around him elite, not the other way around.
It was always Mahomes. We had most of that offensive talent with Alex and never won shit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:55 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
People just talk. That’s the prevailing thought when comparing Brady to Mahomes. Mahomes started his career with Kelce and Mahomes, Brady started his with Deion Branch and Troy Givens (I may have just made that guy up).

They’ll also talk about how great Mahomes’ offensive lines have been, complete ignoring the fact that he’s had probably like 30 different configurations so far in his career.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:24 PM 02-15-2024
They really were whining on the mic's up video. Shannahan cried to the refs right after the obvious Trent Williams hold.

"Getz we just held but watch those guys every time Mahomes leaves the pocket. The hold guys."

[Reply]
staylor26 12:26 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They really were whining on the mic's up video. Shannahan cried to the refs right after the obvious Trent Williams hold.

"Getz we just held but watch those guys every time Mahomes leaves the pocket. The hold guys."

Ward was crying "hold" repeatedly in the middle of the fucking play. That team if the biggest bunch of fucking cry babies I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:34 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ward was crying "hold" repeatedly in the middle of the ****ing play. That team if the biggest bunch of ****ing cry babies I've ever seen.
They get it from their coach who was also whining after their guy got a holding “ they do it to”
[Reply]
jdubya 12:35 PM 02-15-2024
Guarantee if the Niners won that game we’d have multiple threads complaining about calls and non calls. SF fans and players don’t have a corner on that market :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:40 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Guarantee if the Niners won that game we’d have multiple threads complaining about calls and non calls. SF fans and players don’t have a corner on that market :-)
Shut up, bitch.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:56 PM 02-15-2024
You're right, but I don't recall our players and coaches whining about it to the extent we heard it from the 9ers before and during the game. Maybe that's selective memory, but it seems to me that our team would prefer refs to stay out of it while they were lobbying for the refs to call stuff more aggressively.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:00 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You're right, but I don't recall our players and coaches whining about it to the extent we heard it from the 9ers before and during the game. Maybe that's selective memory, but it seems to me that our team would prefer refs to stay out of it while they were lobbying for the refs to call stuff more aggressively.
I dont think the culture of whining about thing is part of the Chiefs org.

Andy is class.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:05 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I didn’t have an issue with that. Shanahan basically admitted that it was a hold but said our tackles do the same when Mahomes leaves the pocket, so please be sure to call it on us as well.

Yep, for sure.

Everyone is conveniently forgetting Pat’s meltdown over losing due to a penalty when Toney lined up offsides.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:24 PM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ward was crying "hold" repeatedly in the middle of the fucking play. That team if the biggest bunch of fucking cry babies I've ever seen.
That made me laugh. I wondered if it was just because they knew each other. I felt like Ward wasn't yelling to the refs so much as he was talking to Kelce.
[Reply]
Page 310 of 324
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312313314320 > Last »
Up