ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 310 of 312
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312 >
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:24 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
wholesome

According to an article I read today it stated that Travis wearing the bucket hat was a paid promotion. He got paid $1 million to $3 million. I guess that’s a thing at the USOpen.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 11:36 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I've never let a friend go because of politics. I don't have a single friend that we bonded over politics. I'd bet that's the same for the vast majority on here.
If you are choosing politics over your friends. Then you live a sad life.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:25 AM 09-10-2024
According to an article I read today it stated that Travis wearing the bucket hat was a paid promotion. He got paid $1 million to $3 million. I guess that’s a thing at the USOpen.
That explains a lot. He looks ridiculous. I don't think a white guy can pull off that hat.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:11 AM 09-10-2024
Guess that explains why he dressed like a goober. I was starting to think she was picking out his clothes, but I couldn't figure out why she'd dress him to match Brittany.
[Reply]
wazu 10:15 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
That explains a lot. He looks ridiculous. I don't think a white guy can pull off that hat.
I think he pulls it off fine. Probably does help that he's sitting next to Taylor Swift, though.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:17 AM 09-10-2024
What about a fair skinned black man?
What a gross conversation.

Also, no way will Travis pay anywhere near the value of the diamond. Jewelers will be bending over backwards to dress her hand.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:17 AM 09-10-2024

:-)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:03 PM 09-10-2024
I've never let a friend go because of politics. I don't have a single friend that we bonded over politics. I'd bet that's the same for the vast majority on here.
Honestly....most of my good friends and I have differing ideals on politics, but I would never give them up because of it.

Been thru too much in life with them to have something silly like political differences mess that up.

When someone is helping me with a hand up....I don't ask for their politics/political leanings. I just graciously thank them for helping.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:09 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Honestly....most of my good friends and I have differing ideals on politics, but I would never give them up because of it.

Been thru too much in life with them to have something silly like political differences mess that up.

When someone is helping me with a hand up....I don't ask for their politics/political leanings. I just graciously thank them for helping.
It's sad that it seems football is the only place left in our society that we gather and as long as we are fans of the same team, will get along great.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:39 AM 09-11-2024
Ah hell nah. I like Elon, but this is crossing the line.

Fine Taylor … you win … I will give you a child and guard your cats with my life

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 11, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:41 AM 09-11-2024
That isn't crossing the line :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:44 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That isn't crossing the line :-)
:-)

You don't tell another man's woman that you're going to put a baby in her, you cuck.

And you sure AF don't say that to my boy Kelce's girl. I like Elon. I don't like him more than Travis. He can fuck off.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:44 AM 09-11-2024
I don't even understand what he's trying to imply. His humor is pretty out there these days I guess.
[Reply]
loochy 09:46 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't even understand what he's trying to imply. His humor is pretty out there these days I guess.

Love him or hate him, you have to admit that he's a complete weirdo
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:47 AM 09-11-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Taylor, apparently, came out in support of Kamala....yesterday(?) and made reference to a J.D Vance comment in which he called Kamala a childless crazy cat lady.
[Reply]
Page 310 of 312
« First < 210260300306307308309310 311312 >
Up