ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 58
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Graystoke 09:30 AM 09-10-2024
Really poor behavior by all parties involved.
Cops needed to be more professional in this situation IMO. There was no reason to let this escalate to this level.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:31 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I wouldn't have to throw the race card if you all weren't so ****ing racist all the god damn time
Dude, there is nothing to indicate race had anything to do with this. Sure, you can make assumptions. But you know what they say about that.

There is no evidence to support race had anything to do with the officers' actions. So, let's leave that out of the discussion for the time being.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:31 AM 09-10-2024
I would say Tyreek was about a 7 on the **** Around scale

[Reply]
Mecca 09:31 AM 09-10-2024
At the end of the day I hope it was worth it to them to do that because they're all going to get fired for it.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:32 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Dude, there is nothing to indicate race had anything to do with this. Sure, you can make assumptions. But you know what they say about that.

There is no evidence to support race had anything to do with the officers' actions. So, let's leave that out of the discussion for the time being.
I don't think he's saying the cops are racist, I think he's saying the people defending the cops actions are racist.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:34 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I would say Tyreek was about a 7 on the **** Around scale

LOL I was just about to extend gratitude to the boomers that exhibited great restraint in not posting the shit tier FAFO meme. But you snuck one in.

:-)
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 09:35 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In reading through this thread, one thing suddenly strikes me. I was on a jury recently for something bad, a murder case, and one of the things that the law really punishes is escalation of a situation. For both sides, it's a really good idea to de-escalate and a really bad idea to escalate. We should all always keep that in mind. It's a good philosophy in general and it can get you out of legal problems.

Tyreek cause the initial escalation when he was speeding, and then escalated again by rolling his window up, and then escalated again by complaining about the window and not sitting down when told, etc. You fight that battle later if you need to.

The second cop escalated by dragging him out of the car and dragging him down on the pavement. The cop may have a legal right to do so if the citizen is being non-compliant, but it's obvious that the cop had an attitude. He was escalating by insulting Tyreek about crying and by generally being a jerk.
Agree with the first part. But you think Tyreek was being compliant???LOLOLOL
[Reply]
Lzen 09:36 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Not everyone in here is a backwoods reerun racist.

Just the handfull of usuals. The thing they hate the most is getting called racist after saying racist shit. OH here comes the racism card!

Fuck you you fucking hillbilly cousin fucking trash
Kiimo, says he hates racists and then proceeds to being racist himself.

:-) Can't make this stuff up. :-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:37 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Agree with the first part. But you think Tyreek was being compliant???LOLOLOL
He was mostly compliant after he got yanked from the vehicle.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:38 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
LOL I was just about to extend gratitude to the boomers that exhibited great restraint in not posting the shit tier FAFO meme. But you snuck one in.

:-)
I was actually thinking he was a 5 but since I could only find the picture with the 7... he is a 7.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:44 AM 09-10-2024
Kiimo, says he hates racists and then proceeds to being racist himself.

:-) Can't make this stuff up. :-)
Now Now haven't you learned, if you are white you can call other white people hillbilly cousin fuckers.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:46 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
As someone who has done traffic stops I am ok with how the police handled it right up to the point where they dragged him out. I thought that was over the top.

I always think about how this officer handled this lady and I think he handled it like I would have. This was way worse than what Tyreek did.

WTF? Since when can you be arrested for not signing a ticket?
[Reply]
Lzen 09:47 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
You want cops to be SAINTS! Lets just call the cops behavior....tough love!!!!
How about we have a higher standard for people in positions of power? I expect cops to act like professionals and not like some emotional bully.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:48 AM 09-10-2024
I've never signed a ticket so...
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:48 AM 09-10-2024
It is the law in OK apparently.

https://oklahoma.gov/dps/what-to-do-...0your%20arrest.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 58
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up