ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 72
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Bump 02:13 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I didn’t even know he was playing honestly.
we definitely knew when shitty CB's were playing, especially during Mahomes 1st year starting.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:40 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
NFL needs to tell these teams to either figure out their turf like competent grown-ups or go all synthetic.

This is fucking stupid.

If a field doesn't meet a certain standard and it's hazard to players health then that Franchise should be fined and stripped draft picks. Oh yeah fuck you Mexico City.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:46 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Placed on IR. Will miss at least four games.
Hope Watson is up to the task.. We need a pass rush more than ever now..
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:46 AM 09-14-2022
I wonder if Veach will consider signing a vet with Trent out? Dennard, Breeland or Harris Jr on a vet min might be a smart move here because if any of our other cb's get a knock it would be a big issue.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:55 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I wonder if Veach will consider signing a vet with Trent out? Dennard, Breeland or Harris Jr on a vet min might be a smart move here because if any of our other cb's get a knock it would be a big issue.
They are all pretty cooked. I'd rather just roll with the youth movement and get them sharp for when it counts.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:58 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Nah, let Williams and Watson take their lumps. They won't be perfect, but they're not going to learn on the sideline.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:48 AM 09-14-2022

How good was #Chiefs rookie CB Trent McDuffie in his debut? He played 21 coverage snaps before he suffered a hamstring strain. He wasn't targeted once in those 21 snaps per @PFF. Lockdown.

— Charles Goldman (@goldmctNFL) September 12, 2022

He’s definitely going to be something special. This was all we heard about the guy was that he won’t be a ballhawking defensive back, but more of a “Revis Island” style. To not have a single look your way in the first 21 coverage snaps of your NFL career if pretty crazy. He’s not a rookie these QB’s are going to want to test. Know it’s just half a game against depleted Cards receivers, but to not even get tested once in your NFL debut says a lot.

Get well soon McDuffie! We’re definitely loving what we’re seeing so far!
[Reply]
In58men 07:41 AM 09-14-2022
Wouldn’t be opposed to bringing back Bashaud Breeland.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:59 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
They are all pretty cooked. I'd rather just roll with the youth movement and get them sharp for when it counts.
Chris Lemmons is one hit away from seeing the field..that's NOT what we want imo. Breeland at least knows the scheme and went to two SB's In a row with us.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:23 AM 09-14-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Wouldn’t be opposed to bringing back Bashaud Breeland.
:-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:39 AM 09-14-2022
Let's bring back Sean Smith
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:21 AM 09-15-2022
Aj Bouye and Xavien Howard are also out there aswell. Denver just put Simmons on IR and signed a safety straight away. With a ten day window between games I think Veach will consider his options tbh. I certainly think Bouye would be a great fit.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:43 AM 09-15-2022
I remember on draft night some Bills fans were happy that we took McDuffie because he didn't fit their scheme and he was too small. They said then that Elam was the right fit and they were trilled about that pick.
Several months later, McDuffie is a starter and a good one at that. Elam is a backup.

Bert wins again.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:39 AM 09-15-2022
Hope he can get back soon, early signs were pretty encouraging.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:16 PM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
yes
The "renegade of funk". I like it. :-)

[Reply]
Page 31 of 72
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up