ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 307 of 308
« First < 207257297303304305306307 308 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't know, I have a lot of fun watching Mahomes play and win in Superbowls.
I hate to break it to Bills fans, but the “boring” era of the Mahomes Chiefs is actually the most deadly.

When Reid can actively take his foot off the gas and not worry about losing, you know he will. When Mahomes has figured out the upper level game management that strangles the life out of his opponent (he has btw), Chiefs games keep turning into “they just find ways to win”.

The Patriots did this for years, and everyone thought it showed weakness. It actually shows strength. Mahomes has the defense to be able to win this way, and still make the plays when it matters.

Some shit team has the game of their life and barely loses to the Chiefs playing poorly. It keeps happening, but Bills Fan refuses to accept the new reality of the NFL.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:52 PM Today
Bills looked excellent against the Jags and I think they're absolutely a contender. But this year is mental, it's so hard to gauge which teams are any good. I could absolutely see the Jags being total s*** and the Bills falling off

It does at least seem like the Bills are a) not missing Diggs all that much and b) have developed a more balanced run game.
[Reply]
arrwheader 12:53 PM Today
Bills do this every year, they always run up score on shit teams and then fail hard when it matters. Never change Mcdermit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:00 PM Today
Yeah, I'm a bit perplexed by the chest beating. Got taken to the brink by the Cardinals, beat the brakes off the Dolphins like they always do (quite literally for poor Tua), then demolished the dying embers of the Jaguars organization.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChampRyan:
WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

This is the best Bills team in the history of the franchise.

And that’s not hyperbole.

This team is insanely balanced. They can run, they can pass, the line gives Josh tons of time to throw, they open up running lanes, the d-line is creating pressure at an incredible rate, and theyre doing this despite missing three starters.

Moving on from Diggs was addition by subtraction. No loud distracting voice in the locker room. No malcontent. No diva who wants the ball. This is the Patriots formula that netted them 6 rings and, barring injuries, you’re about to see Buffalo bring one home.

And Allen … my goodness. He was always great but he is a MACHINE right now. He is making the right read 99.7% of the team. 0 INT’s. Checking down when needed and throwing deep when needed.

I also told you all last year that Burrow is Blaverage. Joe Blaverage. Dude was carried to that Super Bowl by his defense. He was *never* in Allen or Mahomes league, which, to be honest, is now owned solely by Allen until Mahomes can get his mojo back - which i’m sure he will.

On a seperate note - just found out today that my last name was banned. The **** did I do lol? I don’t even remember what was going on 2 weeks ago to earn that. I’m 10x the poster that Rfaulk is and he is allowed to spread his vermin through the forum while I stay in my little cocoon of a thread. Maybe it was because I posted that picture of my TV with me naked in the reflection. That’ll do it.

LONG LIVE ALLEN
KING OF THE NORTH
Josh Allen is looking very good for the MVP in the regular season, which has been a pretty bad omen for winning the Super Bowl through the years. Go ask Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Lamar Jackson, and even 2018 Mahomes about that one. Guess we'll see if your defense can avoid choking in ugly fashion during the Playoffs.

Burrow had a great game last night. He did his job and Cincy would have won if their defense didn't get torched by a rookie QB in Kingsbury's supposed "college offense." Burrow's defense let him down, the same excuse you keep using for Josh Allen through the years.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:05 PM Today

You literally just described the Buffalo Bills https://t.co/ckkTzRT6pW pic.twitter.com/J8iEjzKCww

— Kevin ☔️ (@HollywoodxKev) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:18 PM Today
Congrats to the Buffalo Bills on their threepeat September NFL Championship.

There's nothing quite like peaking early in this league, works out every time.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You called last years Bills "historically great".
Three years or so ago and two SB win by KC he was saying that the Bills were the team no one wanted to play.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Congrats to the Buffalo Bills on their threepeat September NFL Championship.

There's nothing quite like peaking early in this league, works out every time.
Are they better, or worse, than the Chargers' off-season championships?
[Reply]
DRM08 01:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Three years or so ago and two SB win by KC he was saying that the Bills were the team no one wanted to play.
That might be true for 90% of the league. Chiefs & Bengals are not afraid of Buffalo. The Chiefs are frustrating to watch for the fans because they don't blow out bad opponents. But they also give the best teams a really hard fought game in general.

A good example here. Baltimore Ravens seem to destroy their weak opponents all the time. Baltimore has 1 win, 5 losses against Mahomes and the only reason they got 1 win was Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumbling the game away when KC was trying to setup a game-winning field goal.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:38 PM Today
Q: Why do they call Allen Mr. January?

A: Because Mahomes is Mr. February
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 PM Today
Nick setting up the Bills :-)

A LOT of similarities between the 2020-2022 Chiefs and the 2022-2024 Bills.

That ended with a Super Bowl for Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/sVAxEa06wA

— nick wright (@getnickwright) September 24, 2024

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:34 PM Today
Last year started with an L but after that it’s about the same.

Bills 16 Jets 22

Faders 10 Bills 38

Bills 37 Commanders 3

Dolphins 20 Bills 48

Jags 25 Bills 20
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Q: Why do they call Allen Mr. January?

A: Because Mahomes is Mr. February
Because January is the last time we see him playing football til the next season.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:39 PM Today
these next three games will tell us a lot

@ravens @texans @jets

they look good but they could easily lose 2 or all of these games
[Reply]
Page 307 of 308
« First < 207257297303304305306307 308 >
Up