ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 301 of 324
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LVIII Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-11-2024
Lombardi and Starr.

Noll and Bradshaw.

Walsh and Montana.

Johnson and Aikman.

Belichick and Brady.

Reid and Mahomes.

Today, the Kansas City Chiefs complete the greatest five-year run in NFL history by winning the third Super Bowl in the Patrick Mahomes era, and the fourth in the franchise's glorious history.

Today, we become an undeniable dynasty.

As someone once said...let's do this shit.

[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 12:35 PM 02-12-2024
Anyone know why Mahomes was so upset with Rice after that back shoulder to Kelce at the very end of regulation? Haven’t been able to figure out what that was about.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:37 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
Anyone know why Mahomes was so upset with Rice after that back shoulder to Kelce at the very end of regulation? Haven’t been able to figure out what that was about.
I'm guessing because Rice said something about being open and winning the game. I know I saw Mahomes mouth "motherfucker"...so I'm sure he was telling him to lock in and stay composed.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:38 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:

Rice was open for a TD. Rice was the one who was initially upset so Mahomes was responding and reacting to him.

Rice was open but I can’t imagine that play was ever anything besides just the one option to Kelce. Mahomes wasn’t going to risk sitting back there going through progressions.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 12:39 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Rice was open for a TD. Rice was the one who was initially upset so Mahomes was responding and reacting to him.

Rice was open but I can’t imagine that play was ever anything besides just the one option to Kelce. Mahomes wasn’t going to risk sitting back there going through progressions.
Wasn't the snap low too? He was doing good just to avoid the sack. Too bad because Rice walks in.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:41 PM 02-12-2024

If rice gets it in the middle short and gets stood up , time could run out , that had to be thrown into the endzone .
[Reply]
Monticore 12:43 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
Wasn't the snap low too? He was doing good just to avoid the sack. Too bad because Rice walks in.
That didn’t help it was probably a 1 read play as well because of clock
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:43 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
If rice gets it in the middle short and gets stood up , time could run out , that had to be thrown into the endzone .
We had a timeout.
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 12:47 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I'm guessing because Rice said something about being open and winning the game. I know I saw Mahomes mouth "mother****er"...so I'm sure he was telling him to lock in and stay composed.
Thanks, that’s what I was thinking it had to be. Makes sense.
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 12:47 PM 02-12-2024

Agreed
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:49 PM 02-12-2024
ESPN did a great breakdown of three of the plays at the end of the game. Reid set it up perfectly with Pacheco running, Mahomes rolling out and both of them keying on Bosa. Bosa crashed on the first and second one when Mahomes ran for first downs. Then on the game winning TD, it was setup the same way but Bosa crashed and the LB went after Mahomes leaving Hardman open.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:55 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
I don't think Rice was wide wide open, The defender to the left of Rice only clears out when Mahomes starts to throw to Kelce.

It would have been a tight window to Rice that only works if Mahomes sees it opening immediately. The low snap (wtf Creed - all playoffs) I think killed that possibility.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:57 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We had a timeout.
He needs to be down to call it what if he gets held up fighting for yards , plus they might have had two cracks at the endzone if snap is cleaner
[Reply]
alanm 01:03 PM 02-12-2024
In case anyone cares the replay is on again now on NFLN. :-)
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:34 PM 02-12-2024
We need a Butker appreciation thread. That dude behind Pat, Travis and Chris is a big reason we are celebrating a dynasty. You can add Tommy in there also, so weird and awesome celebrating a punter. Lol
[Reply]
tredadda 01:41 PM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
We need a Butker appreciation thread. That dude behind Pat, Travis and Chris is a big reason we are celebrating a dynasty. You can add Tommy in there also, som weird and awesome celebrating a punter. Lol
He snatched that longest FG in history right from the Niners kicker and made every kick he needed to.
[Reply]
Page 301 of 324
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311 > Last »
Up