ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 41
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 08:20 AM 05-17-2024
The jews are after Butker after he insinuated that they killed Christ.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:20 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
That is 256 words you absolute moron.
Fine, a 256 word dissertation with FakeSNR crying about his problem with Butker… after saying he had no problems with him.

[Reply]
TEX 08:25 AM 05-17-2024
Holy ****... we are all adults here, right?

Did he "let things get out of hand" or are y'all ****wits too immature and stupid to leave well enough alone? You realize the people rocking red have a life outside of this shithole, right? They aren't paid to be on-call 24/7 in order to moderate the site because a bunch of ****ing reeruned ass adults wanna act like reeruned ass children.

Grow the **** up.
I suggest you go back and read it for yourself and see it's evolution and educate yourself. Then connect the dots. Then take your own advice. However, I realize that I may be asking too much and you're incapable of doing so. If so, my bad.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:27 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Fine, a 256 word dissertation with FakeSNR crying about his problem with Butker… after saying he had no problems with him.

It's called nuance, you moron. Like if somebody asked me if I think Chiefs Planet is a great internet forum, and I said, "Yep! It's fantastic! Although there is this one guy who doesn't believe dinosaurs existed and says stuff like 'Hindsight is 50/50...'"
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:28 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
I suggest you go back and read it for yourself and see it's evolution and educate yourself. Then connect the dots. Then take your own advice.
Homie... I've been the admin/mod of a board much larger than this one. I am well versed in how these things go.

I stand by my statement.
[Reply]
TEX 08:31 AM 05-17-2024
Homie... I've been the admin/mod of a board much larger than this one. I am well versed in how these things go.

I stand by my statement.
Good for you. Lots of times when people are wrong, they double down on it. I also know how these things go, and I stand by my statement. Agree to disagree and move on.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:44 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
CP is close to achieving woke status.
It took the NFL a few years to completely "woke up". Give it time
[Reply]
vonBobo 08:49 AM 05-17-2024
Every time Butker makes a field goal a sky angel gets its wings!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:59 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I didn't know whether I should thumbs up or thumbs down. He didn't say stupid things. That's just the media giving you snippets. Try watching the whole speech and see if you still feel that way. I saw/read a lot of that and IMO, he's right on the money.

So you get a thumbs down. Shut up, n00b!
Heard a media spokesperson reinterpret the following quote (Without presenting the actual quote.) to demean Butker as a misogynist who wants to send women back to the Stone Age:

“Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world,” he said.

I appreciate Butker on and off the field. Just ordered 2 of his jerseys.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 09:07 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Has there EVER been a petition to go through change.org and actually achieve its goal because of all the signatures?

You'd think people would ****ing figure out that decision makers don't use the thoughts of morons on the internet to guide what is successful.
The Chiefs to that sniveling, worthless petition:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:11 AM 05-17-2024
It's called nuance, you moron. Like if somebody asked me if I think Chiefs Planet is a great internet forum, and I said, "Yep! It's fantastic! Although there is this one guy who doesn't believe dinosaurs existed and says stuff like 'Hindsight is 50/50...'"
That was FloridaMan? :-)

Not surprising.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:12 AM 05-17-2024
Has there EVER been a petition to go through change.org and actually achieve its goal because of all the signatures?

You'd think people would fucking figure out that decision makers don't use the thoughts of morons on the internet to guide what is successful.
I'd actually love to know the answer to this. I'm sure there's been something that has actually made a difference, but I'd love to know the "success rate." If it's above 1% I'd be floored.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:12 AM 05-17-2024
The mods took the other thread and dumped it in DC.

In response... you guys bump an older Butker thread and continue the shennanigans.

My hand would be cramping after all the thread bans and rompering.
This was bumped before the other thread was moved.
[Reply]
TEX 09:32 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
This was bumped before the other thread was moved.
Yep. Long before.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:54 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I always love the outrage when a random internet person makes a stupid change dot org petition that means jack shit.
Exactly. As if anyone in the Chiefs organization would cut him because he offended some random people enough to sign a change.org petition.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 41
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up