ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 32
« First < 202627282930 3132 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
Mecca 11:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I don't see how that contract is tradeable.
Yea his base salaries are pretty ridiculous.

Well they aren't trading Brian Thomas and Gabe Davis just got there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch Today, 11:41 AM
This message has been deleted by Sassy Squatch. Reason: Ehh, let's not
dirk digler 11:41 AM Today
I hope that's just coachspeak, otherwise test the man for CTE.
yeah I hope so too as he really laid it on the positivity. Dude has 0 catches.

Andy Reid on Skyy Moore:

"Skyy's a good football player. He's given us some good downs. He had the one drop yesterday on the third down that he knows he has to make, but he's given us some good downs over these four games. We're OK there."

— Jordan Foote (@footenoted) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
RunKC 11:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I literally just read something saying next years draft sucks, there's currently 10 players with first round grades.
That doesn’t mean the draft sucks. That means it’s weak at the top. We haven’t been in the market for a top 10 caliber player in April since Eric Fisher.

Another part of that is the QB class sucks which also doesn’t affect us.

Just because there aren’t Joe Alt’s, Caleb Williams, Malik Nabers or MHJ type elite prospects doesn’t mean the draft sucks.

Xavier Worthy wasn’t viewed as a first rd pick but anyone but maybe us.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:43 AM Today
Skyy must be the MVP of the team potlucks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Browns GM has been there 4 years. He gave Watson that horrific deal after trading for him.

That reinforces the point. His seat is basically on fire and he’s gonna do anything to save his job. **** next year he’s trying to win today bc it’s not looking good.
I think the browns are in a weird situation where the front office will be allowed to rebuild the wreckage they created. I’m guessing haslem was a huge part of the Watson deal and all the restructuring and Depodesta and Haslems are tight. I think the vibe is very strong there that they can’t win with Watson and at this point they can’t win without him. And the sooner they jump off the sinking ship, the sooner they can get to building a new one.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That doesn’t mean the draft sucks. That means it’s weak at the top. We haven’t been in the market for a top 10 caliber player in April since Eric Fisher.

Another part of that is the QB class sucks which also doesn’t affect us.

Just because there aren’t Joe Alt’s, Caleb Williams, Malik Nabers or MHJ type elite prospects doesn’t mean the draft sucks.

Xavier Worthy wasn’t viewed as a first rd pick but anyone but maybe us.
It does effect us, if there are 10 1st round players instead of 18 and there aren't 5 QB's going in front of us then it doesn't push as good of players down to us.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think the browns are in a weird situation where the front office will be allowed to rebuild the wreckage they created. I’m guessing haslem was a huge part of the Watson deal and all the restructuring and Depodesta and Haslems are tight. I think the vibe is very strong there that they can’t win with Watson and at this point they can’t win without him. And the sooner they jump off the sinking ship, the sooner they can get to building a new one.
The problem is without him getting suspended they are stuck with Watson for a couple more seasons.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:55 AM Today
After a concerted effort to boost the WR room in the offseason, I don't see any way that Veach doesn't make a move, and a fairly big one. He won't allow this team to play almost the entire schedule and postseason with a weaker WR corps than last year's.

I say do whatever it takes to get Johnson.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The problem is without him getting suspended they are stuck with Watson for a couple more seasons.
Watson is gonna be due $70m per year the next 2 years. The browns best option is to stockpile picks and cut a shitload of their players to free up room to pay off watsons dead money as quickly as possible. It’s going to be tremendously difficult to build a competitive team. This is their last chance and that ship is quickly sailing.

It’s their chance to get much much younger and be ready in 3-4 years when you can finally get rid of that nightmare
[Reply]
O.city 11:57 AM Today
They've traded for someone at the past 3 deadlines. I wouldn't read much into Andy's coach speak.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:05 PM Today

TYREEK HILL PUT THE CHIEFS ON HIS BACK ��

(via @NFL)pic.twitter.com/vbPXY7EVfn

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
yeah I hope so too as he really laid it on the positivity. Dude has 0 catches.

Andy is never going to badmouth any player publicly.
[Reply]
Balto 12:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Watson is gonna be due $70m per year the next 2 years. The browns best option is to stockpile picks and cut a shitload of their players to free up room to pay off watsons dead money as quickly as possible. It’s going to be tremendously difficult to build a competitive team. This is their last chance and that ship is quickly sailing.

It’s their chance to get much much younger and be ready in 3-4 years when you can finally get rid of that nightmare
A question I wonder is if some team would pay Watson $46M a year for two years? While that seems like a lot...It's not even going to be in teh top 10 QB salaries come next off season.

Browns could trade Watson away and the new team would only pay $46M a year for two years and while 2025 would be hella dead money for the Browns, 2026 they gain over $19M in Savings.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:25 PM Today
Between his character and his play, I'm not sure how many teams would take him for free at this point.

Where is he an improvement over the current QB?

Browns are fucked and fucked hard.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:28 PM Today
Between his character and his play, I'm not sure how many teams would take him for free at this point.

Where is he an improvement over the current QB?

Browns are fucked and fucked hard.
Good. This is their punishment.

The allegations were already there before the trade. They just didn't care. Kicked the only good QB they had in decades to the curb for this guy. This is what they get.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 32
« First < 202627282930 3132 >
Up