ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 31
« First < 202627282930 31 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The official Sunday other games thread****
FlaChief58 08:48 AM Yesterday
Vikings-Lions should be entertaining.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:55 PM Yesterday
I need a good laugh , please lose jets plus Russell winning his first game while getting paid by the Donkeys is hilarious
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Jets are trash.
Made that more accurate for you.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:58 PM Yesterday
Good thing the Jets fired their coach.

Otherwise they might have lost their next two games.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:59 PM Yesterday
Jets are imploding. That defense is overrated. Davante Adams is not a magic fix for that team.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:59 PM Yesterday
Jets give me NFC team vibes, which is weird because they’ve been in the AFC from the beginning.

I think they’re just so irrelevant that I sometimes forget they’re in our conference.
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 09:01 PM Yesterday
Jets getting their shit pushed in by Russell Wilson :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:01 PM Yesterday
Russell looks like he did in Seattle.

What the hell did they do to him in Denver?
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:02 PM Yesterday
So funny. The Jets and their fans thought the missing piece was a WR. The missing piece is still a QB. And that defense is overrated AF
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:02 PM Yesterday
I don’t like the idea that Pittsburgh’s coaching staff understands how to make Russ “good.”
[Reply]
Monticore 09:02 PM Yesterday
Watching other teams getting away with prayer balls non stop is a bit frustrating when rarely throws them but he always gets hosed like worthy falling today .
[Reply]
Fishels 09:03 PM Yesterday
I think Davonte already wishes he had been sent to the chiefs. Blown out by an out of shape Russ. He’s not getting paid more on the jets is he???

Like I get he likes Rodgers but thry aren’t going anywhere with this team. Maybe not even playoffs at all
[Reply]
DRM08 09:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I don’t like the idea that Pittsburgh’s coaching staff understands how to make Russ “good.”
Makes shit harder for the Bengals. I like it.
[Reply]
tk13 09:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:

For all their failures, I think Arthur Smith, Russ and and this offensive talent might be a good fit. Pound the run, playaction, throwing the ball down the sidelines outside the numbers. Arthur Smith's best years in Tennessee were doing this with Tannehill and Henry, same with Russ in Seattle. They don't have Derrick Henry or Marshawn Lynch but when it works they look tough.
[Reply]
TEX 09:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:

It's Denver. Where QB's go to die.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:06 PM Yesterday
The Jets have fired their HC, changed offensive play caller, traded for Adams, ended the Reddick holdout… what desperate measures are left to reach for?
[Reply]
Page 30 of 31
« First < 202627282930 31 >
Up